- Added in a new error message that will come up ONLY in databases that are outdated (anything before SQL Server 2016). This is because future hotfixes for the TempWorks API will require the compatibility level to be set to a minimum of 130 (SQL Server 2016). The error message will read, “Unsupported SQL Server Version detected. The minimum version allowed is SQL Server 2016. The current version is...”. Hosted clients will not have to worry, but any self-hosted client not running on an up to date SQL server will get this error and they will be unable to install future hotfixes until after they update.
- If an entry is inserted into the PrRouting table after clicking “Update Paycard Status” and using the PaycardConvertToACH ADP feature, it will immediately show in the “Bank Routing Info” field. Previously, this table was cached and it would appear blank until a user’s hierarchy was refreshed.
- Added an additional check to the sInvRun procedure to remove any ACA tax rows present in the CtxnsAcaExciseTax table from abandoned invoice runs. These extra rows ended up doubling what the ACA surcharge actually was on certain invoice styles when they shouldn't have been part of the calculation in the first place.
- Added additional logging to track when a service rep checks or unchecks the exempt checkboxes for County, City and School taxes located on the Pay Setup tab of an employee record. These records will show up in the Employee Change log report located under the reports menu on an employee record.
- Modified document permissions logic in several procedures that controls read/write settings. Now, the document permission settings for the highest priority secrole attached to a document type is used.
- Put in some preventative measures on the back end to prevent Money Networks paycards to become double funded.
- Adding in a procedure to create a candidate from a job board. (twapi3_Ats_JobOrder_CreateJobBoardCandidate)
- Added an index on TxnID for TxnsAcaExciseTax. This will help speed up some areas that look at ACA excise Tax.
- Improved performance when ZipWhip processes messages on the back end.
- Added a WOTC page with MJA. This will work similarly like our ADP, Clarus, and Equifax pages.
- Modified the checkbox styling on the References page so that it isn't so large.
- Clicking “Cancel” when adding a new record for accordion pages will no longer result in the user being unable to add more records.
- Applicants will no longer be able to skip a WOTC form by clicking the “Save and Continue” option even when the form was set to be required.
- Corrected an issue where users could not search for inactive tenants in HrCenter admin.
- Updated some Spanish translations on the Basic information, upload resume, and the availability pages. (“Trabajarias” instead of “trabajos”, “archivo” instead of “archive”, and added Seguro social to basic information)
- Added OrderID to the Assignment Details area.
- Added administration pages for advanced search. To see the search administration screens, you will need to be a part of a security group that is tied to the permission 'search-administrate'.
- When exiting saved advanced searches, the search criteria will be reset to the default search criteria.
- On search forms, the expandable “Show More” button as been restyled to be more descriptive based on the expansion state.
- Users can now resize column widths in data grids. The column size will be saved after three seconds and will persist between sessions.
- Subnavigation (ie visifile, details, etc.) buttons now roll up into an ellipsis (...) menu as you resize your screen.
- Clicking on an employee’s check number will now open up the check register report for the check that was clicked on. Same will happen with the checkID.
- The search filter will now persist when navigating back to the page or clicking on the nav history tab. It will clear out if a user clicks on the any search (employee, customer, contact, etc.) in the B menu.
- Refactored entity SubNavigation and breadcrumbs. The navigation links (i.e. 'visifile', 'details') work the same way as they used to, with the addition of a colored bottom border if they are the active route. The breadcrumbs (right path located under the navigation) work the same way they used to, except the first breadcrumb will be a link to the visifile of the current entity rather than the entity search page. Also, on narrow screens, the breadcrumbs fade out and are side-scrollable (with touch; there's no scrollbar).
- Unified search form appearance and behavior.
- When in the hierarchy selector, the "Mark as Favorite" and "Save and Refresh" buttons no longer cut off when accessing Beyond on mobile phone.
- Added in a warning that will display near the top of the window when using an unsupported browsers. The last 2 major release versions of the following browsers are supported:
- Messages now display the message action. When you mouse over the message action, it displays a tooltip with the message action description.
- Modified the header tasks and quick add menus, as well as with the "charms" (active, direct deposit, aca, etc. indicators on visipanels) so they cannot be open at the same time.
- When viewing and editing tasks from the header task menu, the entity record (employee, customer, etc.) linked to the task will display; Now, clicking on the entity record will navigate you to that record.
- The customize layout mode will no longer persist if the user does not save/cancel their changes before leaving the page.
- Search results will no longer disappear when editing the data grid on the search screen.
- The cancel button will now show completely when customizing the employee visifile page.
- Disabled clickable link behavior on assignment restrictions page on items that are not clickable.
- Select fields (dropdowns) will stay focused after selecting an option.
- The check register page on an employee previously wouldn’t load without first having to click on the search button. The page will now load data automatically without having the click on the search button.
- Reformatted the date picker fields on mobile devices so that they are usable at any screen size.
- A must provide key path error will no longer occur when navigating to any documents page.
- Checkboxes will now properly align on the Separate Invoices page on mobile.
- Reformatted the Background information tile so that it displays better on mobile.
- Search field labels no longer overflow on the Customer PO setup when on mobile.
- Found and corrected an issue on iOS devices that would cause the cursor to be in the incorrect place.
- The job order basic search screens were previously showing the Status and Filled options instead of the Customer Name and Job Order ID in the first row of options on mobile. Now it shows the Customer Name and Job Order ID first.
- Scrolling down on the message screen will now load more messages instead of replacing the initial list.
- An error will no longer occur when a user clicks the back key from an entity (Customer, Employee, contact, etc.) record.
- Reformatted the error not found page so that it looks better.
- Reformatted the contact information tile so that contact records don't separate into their own box. They will all stay in the same box now.
- Corrected an error that would come up when editing a tasked linked to an entity from the dashboard.
- The submit button will now be your primary color instead of the save draft button.
- Found and corrected an issue where if an employee had less than five messages on their profile and a service rep added another, one of the messages would disappear.
- Hitting the tab key will tab through each button in the correct order when composing a message.
- Users will no longer see an error when logging into Beyond if the theme settings do not exist.
- Assignment and Contact basic search forms no longer have the same formId. Now when navigating between those forms the search criteria does not persist.
- Now, on the employee visifile, when you click "Customize", then close the tab and navigate back to that employee's visifile, it is not in edit mode.
- Updated the SubEntity field for customer billing setup to instead read “Sub Entity”.
- Disabled Edge-specific functionality to clear text input fields.
- Refactored some behind the scenes code to make it easier to read/understand and also to improve performance.
- Added IsPeopleNet column to the Details category for searches.
- Refreshed the translations in Beyond to remove camel cased text.
- We are no longer using login-canary.tempworks.io. This link has been updated and will redirect to login-canary.ontempworks.com.
- Switched from the mocha testing framework to Facebook’s jest testing framework to improve performance.
- Changing the product instance configurations system a bit and adding in new configurations for Companion.