- Added Reference Id column to the Broadbean search grid. You can see this by navigating to All Options > Broadbean > Performing a search > Right clicking on the search columns > Selecting Reference ID in the column options.
- Added the ability to use custom procedures when moving orders. The custom procedure should be placed in the configtype CustomOrder_MoveOrderProc.
- Employee name suffixes (like Jr, Sr) will now be included in the addressbox column or empName column. This means the suffix will be included on employee checks. Also, updated the declared AddressBox column in the default paycheck report (fx_report_paycheck) to prevent truncation errors.
- Added logic to log a row in CustomerLog when the "Create separate invoice for Each" check box is changed. These logs can be viewed on the Customer Change Log report.
- Added the ability to use a delimited AIdent list in EOY_CreateW2 proc.
- The dialog that appears after selecting the ‘Edit Employee Check In’ option within Dispatcher is now adjustable and the Passenger capacity text will no longer appear cutoff.
- Modified the Unemployment Wage Detail report to properly pull the employee’s SSN when filtering by check date.
- Optimized recalculating Amount taxable for Employees in an effort to prevent the system from getting an error when doing so.
- Added RecordID to YearEnd_1094_Employee table in order to provide a count of records that have been generated. This column will have data in it whenever a user generates 1094/1095 data.
- 1095 Registration will now start before a 1095 Survey has been completed. This was previously the other way around.
- Enhanced searches on WOTC eligibility will no longer give the user an error.
- Updated W-2C 2016 printing procedure to correctly display previous and corrected SSNs.
- Sometimes when a contact was created through the Order Contacts dialog, the Contacts dropdown would not be updated after the contact was created. Now the dropdown will immediately be updated after the contact is created.
- Sometimes after closing the week, timecards with an assignment adjustment would appear to be duplicated when viewing the archived record. Now archived timecards will not appear this way after closing the week.
- An Assess on Cloud error will no longer come up when adding assessments to packages if the Kenexa license is disabled.
- Add Lake Indiana (ZIN91027) to Indiana State/Locals Jurisdiction Group.
- Updated the TempWorks Contact Name in the EOY_Mag_CreateMag1099FedFile procedure used when generating 1099 mag files.
- Modified the WeekEnd proc to allow for custom WOTC procedures.
- Added Custom Data field logging. These can be viewed in the fx_eav_PropertyValueLog table.
- Added the ability to copy an existing Form Builder form. To do this, log into HRCenter Admin > Forms > Select the form you'd like to copy > Click the Copy button.
- Fixed the syncing of the workflow step status between the HRCenter dashboard and the Employee record > Integrations > HRCenter when a step has been unlocked.
- The Branch will no longer be automatically populated when the ‘Get Branch by Location’ configuration is turned off.
- Refactored sign-in logic on the Login page.
- Increased the file upload size on the document upload page to 6MB. Please note that the maximum file size for the Resume page is still 1MB.
- Changed the ‘Use Email As Username’ config to ‘Require Email’. This config will be defaulted to be off.
- An email will now be sent to Service reps when a recruiter first page has been assigned to the Service rep. The email will use the same template as the New Item Assigned template found in HRCenter Admin > Tenant > Email Templates.
- Fix zip code lookup when getting branch by zip for UK clients.
- Corrected an argument out of range exception that would occur when navigating to the Clarus survey when the applicant did not have a phone number and middle name on file.
- When the ‘Validate Signature’ configuration is turned on, we will now display the validation error on the signature field when the signature is incorrect. The validation error will display what the expected value should be.
- Corrected a NULL reference error when assigning a workflow.
- The error “A required field has not been entered” will no longer come up errantly on the Work History and Education pages.
- Reformatted the Branch dropdown box based on if branch address is set to be hidden or not.
- Created a default MN employee Notice Prefill procedure. This will be used on the HRCenter page “MN Employee Notice”.
- You will no longer be able to update the timecard template type after the timecard template has been created.
- Modified the logic of the HRCenter tab to always log the user into HRCenter.
- Updated the validation error for when trying to add a duplicate username to be more descriptive.
- Rewrote how WebCenter determines the HRCenter tenant of an employee.
- Improved gathering employee data when displaying TimeClock timecard details.
- Timecard history will now base the time on the timezone of the assignment’s worksite.
- Now when creating a new HRCenter product instance, the uCreateHrCenterProductInstance procedure will now add the new product to the webuserproductinstance table for users that belong under that new HRCenter product.
- Vendor contacts that are linked to WebCenter and JobBoard product instances will no longer get an application error when creating new employees.
- The Delete button for Timecard templates will no longer appear to be pushed off the page when the Templates name is over 256 characters.
- Sometimes when a WebCenter message was too long the ‘From’ and ‘Received’ columns would be shifted off the page. Now all columns will be properly displayed on the page, no matter how long the message is.
- Previously, the allowances displayed on older pay stubs would display the employee’s current allowance instead of the allowances the employee had at the time of the check’s creation. Now the allowances on the employee’s pay stub will display the amount of allowances at the time of the check’s creation.
- Previously, if a user attempted to edit their non Federal timecard, they would get an error stating that they cannot edit a non federal timecard. Now we prevent users from being able to click the button if the timecard is not a federal one.
- Added the ability to use label overrides to change all instances of a label to a new name, this must be setup in SQL. Also, created a /labels route that can be used to find label ID.
- The employee Quick Add dialog will now prefill the branch with the users current branch. It will also prefill the state, country and country phone format with the settings in All options > Admin > Branch.
- Added the ability to assign a HRCenter workflow from the Assignment search and from the assignment.
- Made the message, Tenant Invite codes, and report areas mobile friendly.
- Assignment allocations will no longer have the option to be removed from an assignment if the allocation has been attached to a timecard. Previously, the user would get an error.
- The task menu in the top right will now close properly when navigating to the task page.
- Fixed some layout inconsistencies that could occur when switching between dashboards while using the app on a mobile device.
- Now, if a user does not have report permissions to view Paycheck Stub Reprint report, the check Id or check number on the employee check register links to view those reports will not be displayed.
- P.O. numbers can now be edited and assigned from the ellipsis menu on the right. Previous functionality of double clicking the row will also continue to work.
- When inviting an employee to a chat, users can now use the enter key to send the invite. They can also still use the invite button.
- The recent history will now reflect the split between user settings and system settings.
- The Job Title field on the Job Board Options card is now labeled "Public Job Title".
- Choosing the “Help” option from the B menu will open the main Beyond Knowledge Base article if there is not an article specific to the page.
- Modified the history of advanced searches to display the correct time when the search was run.
- Optimized the document drag and drop functionality.
- Multiplier codes will no longer have the same priority and priority will function similar to Enterprise.
- Added a filter to display only active ACA employment statuses.
- On the Web User Details card, the Last Login field will now respect the timezone setup within Beyond's settings.
- Now, if a user does not have report permissions to view invoice details report, the invoice Id or invoice number on the customer invoice register links to view those reports will not be displayed.
- When viewing duplicate E-Verify cases, the date created will always show date created in the dialog.
- If an assignment is started and ended on the same day, the length data on the assignments page will now display 0 days instead of being blank. This fix was also applied to education records.
- Fixed the Service Representatives status filter.
- Users that cannot customize custom data cards on entity visifiles will no longer see a blank option when opening the card ellipsis.
- Users can now remove both cards on a dashboard.
- Fixed the ability to delete adjustments in time entry.
- The worksite will always display on the customer information card, even if it is inactive.
- Added validation to the default pay rate field on the Payment Options card.
- Fixed a layout issue where the column and data did not line up correctly in the personal access token datagrid.
- On the customer information card on contact entity, the department label will no longer be missing when the contact is not linked to a customer.
- Required fields will no longer display a up/down button when using the app in Firefox and Edge browsers.
- Fixed an issue where invoice line items that were already added to a customer would still appear in the dropdown to add invoice line items.
- Logging a deact message from the employee or contact quick view will no longer give an error.
- Fixed the auto load more functionality for the Reports page. When you scroll to the bottom of the list, more reports will be loaded if available.
- When viewing an employee's E-Verify cases, there are no longer empty action buttons on the cards.
- Incomplete Status Change Workflow prerequisites will no longer error.
- Corrected an error that would occur when trying to log a message with a task.
- Worker Comp code default priorities can no longer overlap. If a priority does overlap another, the existing Worker Comp record will get bumped to the next available priority. So if Worker Comp code A has a priority of one and Worker Comp code B gets created with a priority of one, Worker Comp code A will have a priority of two and Worker Comp code B will have a priority of one.
- Preliminary work has begun for email functionality in Beyond.
TW API V3
- Users will now receive a 403 forbidden instead of a 500 error when an employee does not have a web user account or is not linked to an HRCenter product instance.
- Added additional APIv3 support for future Beyond emailing system.
- Added additional APIv3 support for upcoming Job Offers functionality.
- Added APIv3 support for new Eventing system.
- Added APIv3 support for overriding label names.