- Added tracking to the following fields on the Employee record:
- WOTC Eligibility
- Staffing Specialist
- Interviewed By
- Added “MinMarkup” and “Base Salary” fields when creating Commission Plans, which can be found under All Options > Administration > Commissions.
- Modified the New York New Hire file procedure to add the 1A and 1F file header/trailer lines, to comply with New York’s file specifications.
- Modified the Default ACH procedure to not add an additional 10 filler lines when the ACH file already had 10 or a multiple of 10 lines within the file.
- Modified the UndoCorrectPayrollRuns procedure to ensure that Undoing Check Corrections on a reissued e-pay check won't create an extra row on the ACH file.
- Improved tax calculation accuracy for additional withholding in cases of low income in California.
- You will once again be able to invite employees/contacts to create their Web User accounts.
- Sometimes, when sales tax rates where updated, you would be unable to view an original invoice after the invoice was recalculated. Now, you will be able to view a recalculated invoice after a sales tax has been updated.
- Corrected an issue that was causing a Web User account to be considered as duplicate accounts.
- Sometimes assessments would not update the score or Date completed after an assessment was completed. Now once the assessment is completed the score and date completed fields will be updated.
- Corrected a rare issue that could occur when exporting ADP WOTC for Daily Pay employees that were entered into the system after the current weekend bill.
- Updated Frederick MD resident tax rate to .0775.
- Updated the NY PFL wage limit to $67,904.77.
- Increased IL withholding allowance from 2,000 to 2,225.
- Payne, OH added a tax of 1%
- Radcliff, KY increased tax to 2.25%
- Added the ability for applicants to download a zip file of the pdf documents they have completed. Applicants can find the link to download the documents after submitting their workflow on the Thank you page and within the applicant’s Dashboard page.
- Added placeholder text within the How Heard of Details field on the Application Information page. This text will be removed as soon the applicant clicks on the field.
- On a mobile screen, the new tenant creation button would appear in the middle of the screen. Now this button will appear on the right side of the screen on mobile devices.
- Updated the Live Chat button within HR Center Admin to navigate to the new Support Chat URL.
- Previously National Insurance #’s were not being properly updated/created for UK applicants when filling out the Basic Information Page. Now after the applicant has completed the Basic Information page, their government identifier will be properly updated and displayed within Enterprise.
- Previously, applicants were able to submit a GPA within the Education page that was between 10 and 599. Now the validation has been modified so only a value within 0-5 can be entered.
- You will now be able to switch tenants while on a mobile device.
- Previously, when attempting to switch tenants within HR Center Admin, the user would receive an error and would be unable to switch tenants. Now you will be able to use the Tenant switcher in order to quickly update the HR Center Tenant you are viewing.
- Previously when an email notification was sent out of HR Center, the subject would display the HR Center Tenant name instead of the actual email subject. Now when sending email notifications, the subject will be accurately displayed.
- Previously, when no worksite was tied to a Customer, Contacts would be unable to edit timeclock punches. Now Contacts will be able to edit timeclock punches.
- Created internal procedures called “Implement_Install_WebModules” & “Implement_Install_HRCenterTenant”
- Users now have the ability to share saved searches with teams. To do this, navigate to a saved search on an Employee, Contact, Customer, ETC. and click the Share button. From here you are able to share any of your saved searches to one or multiple teams.
- Status Change Workflow rules can now open the form for a list item (ex. a document, or an interest code) when the fix issue button is selected. Also, it also can open a form that is shared for multiple entity types, like the quick note form.
- Modified the Status Change workflow, so that when navigating to a particular field after selecting ‘Fix Issue’, the field will be automatically focused on.
- Modified the Header titles to more accurately display what page the user is navigating to.
- Modified sidebars to scroll independently from the main page that the user is viewing.
- Users can now change a status when more than one rule fails with low vertical resolution.
- When using the Status Workflow in mobile, clicking on a prerequisite will minimize the status workflow form. Previously the form would stay in the front even if the prerequisite had navigated the user to a different page.
- Users will now be able to clear input date fields on mobile.
TW API V3
- Added the ability to export search results as CSV and excel files.
- Modified the adjustment API procedures to return the canbebilled and canbepaid fields.
- Improved availability error handling so that a 409 conflict message comes up instead of 400 bad request when a user sends a POST request to create a new availability record for a day that already exists.