Order Time To Fill Ratio
Purpose: This report allows you to see how long it takes from the time the order is created to the time it is filled. It is a great report to gauge how long it takes to find placements, determine if certain branches are struggling to find employees, or certain customers are harder to place for.
1. Start Date: Starting order taken date of your desired date range.
2. End Date: Ending order taken date of your desired date range.
3. Branch: A drop-down list of all branches in the user’s current hierarchy. Is a multi-value parameter so they can select all branches, just one specific branch, or any combination of different branches in the list.
4. Group By: A list of different fields to group the data into on the report. Has the following options:
c. Job Title
d. (no grouping)
5. Customer Name: Filters for a specified customer name on the order record.
6. Show Filled: A drop-down list that allows you to filter out orders that have not been filled yet in order to not skew your results. The following options may be filtered:
a. Show Filled Only
b. Show UnFilled Only
c. Show All