What’s New Version ∞2016.7.8:
- WOTC page added for use in HrCenter.
- Now when a HrCenter workflow is rejected by a service rep in Enterprise, it gets logged and can be viewed on the employee record in the Integrations > HrCenter area.
- We had an existing ConfigType called Trak1BranchName that allowed us to send Branch information to Trak1. However, in order to bill by branch properly, Trak 1 also requires that we send a specific user name for each branch to line up with their system. Created a ConfigType Trak1BranchUserName and modified the procedure trak1_RunPackage to send the user name for each branch to line up properly with Trak 1's system so that the client will properly be billed by branch.
- Fixed the incorrect currency symbol for taxable amount on an invoice (UK)
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause Duplicate direct hire timecards to get created.
- Made it possible to select Baltimore County for the city of Hampstead, MD in the zip code 21074.
- Users are no longer allowed to process E-Verify cases when they are not in the same EINC as the employee is under. Users will now get an error upon trying to do so.
- Reissued or voided direct deposit checks will come up on the QuickBooks check export report. The ACH Run ID has also been added.
- Updated minimum wages for AK, AR, CA, CO, CT, HI, MA, MI, NE, NY, RI, SD, VT, WV, DC, and MD
- Rowan KY increased tax from 1% to 1.5%
- Russell County KY increased tax to 1.15%
- Russell City KY increased tax from .875% to 1.15%.
- Augusta KY increased tax from 1% to 1.25% and increased max tax from 400 to 900
- There were two jurises for Plain City OH, one of which wasn't linked to a geocity record. We deactivated the bad record to remedy this. Elmwood Place OH tax will now be administered by RITA, so we updated the maglocaltaxmethod.
- Removed duplicate entries for Franklin PA and Franklin Boro PA
- The problem was that under the documents section of an employee’s “My Information” page the Last Updated fields were not using the correct culture format. This has been fixed.
- Previously the HrCenter Form builder may preview the pages out of order if the first page was a larger file size than the second. Now this won’t occur.