What’s New Version ∞2016.11.11:
- In the Broadbean account setup in administration, we replaced the "Account" label with "API Key" to avoid confusion.
- The universal search results will now display the assigned status properly instead of always showing that everybody was unassigned.
- Undoing a check correction that contained a reissue fee will now undo the reissue fee as well. To do this, an offsetting check is created.
- Fixed an issue where hourly sequenced adjustments would not calculate properly if the employee had multiple instances of the same hourly adjustment active.
- Fixed an issue that could occur resulting in Enterprise freezing during payroll calculation stage of a dispatcher ticket.
- Increased the timeout for recalculating Taxes/Surcharges on an invoice to ensure that the calculation completes completely.
- When creating a new worksite for a UK customer, the schooldistrictcode will default to null instead of 0.
- Fixed some exemption errors and a blank progress bar issue when emailing out of Enterprise with an Outlook account.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a “RolesForInvite cannot be empty” error to come up when creating/editing a web user account.
- Zip codes 92688, 92679, & 62692 will now return Rancho Santa Margarita, CA when adding new records.
- The Youngsville Boro PA resident municipal rate has been updated to 2%.
- The Warren City PA resident municipal rate has been updated to 2.2%.
- The Default Georgia Witholding form and prefill has been updated to separate the employer name and address.
- The Default Maryland W4 postfill has been updated so JurisId will not be returned as null.
- The Default Virginia W4 postfill has been updated. The total withholdings can now have either a blank value or an integer.
- Added a warning message for when the maximum file size of uploaded resumes & I-9 attachments is over 5MB.
- Previously, copying forms in HrCenter Admin wouldn’t copy all of the data over in a form in some instances. Now this won’t occur.
- When a customer creates a new order through WebCenter a notification email will be sent to the branch.