This report is designed to generate a list of employees based on different status's including assignment, and activation. For example It can be useful for finding all active employees that are not on assignment and live in a certain state. Also it can be a good report to see the breakdown of your employees by location (state, city).
1. Branch: A drop down list of all branches in the user’s current hierarchy. Is a multi-value parameter so they can select all branches, just one specific branch or any combination of different branches in the list.
2. Group By: A list of different fields to group the data into on the report. Has the following options:
a. Branch of the employee
b. Assignment Status of the employee
c. State the employee lives in
d. City, State the employee lives in
3. Active Status: Allows you to filter for Active, Inactive or All employees
4. Assignment Status: Allows you to filter for Assigned, Unassigned or All employees
5. City Filter: Allows you to filter for employees that live in a specific city
6. State Filter: Allows you to filter for employees that live in a specific state.
7. Sort By: A list of different fields to sort the data within the specified group. Has the following options:
a. Employee Name
c. City & State
d. Assigned Status
e. Active Status