This report is designed to generate a list of employees based on different status's including assignment, and activation. For example It can be useful for finding all active employees that are not on assignment and live in a certain state. Also it can be a good report to see the breakdown of your employees by location (state, city).
Where You Can Run this Report
This report can be run in Enterprise under All Options > reports. Select the Employee Info category on the left.
You can also run this report in Beyond under B menu > Reports. Select All Reports and search by report name or report group of employee info.
- Branch: A drop down list of all branches in the user’s current hierarchy. Is a multi-value parameter so they can select all branches, just one specific branch or any combination of different branches in the list.
- Group By: A list of different fields to group the data into on the report. Has the following options:
- Branch of the employee
- Assignment Status of the employee
- State the employee lives in
- City, State the employee lives in
- Active Status: Allows you to filter for Active, Inactive or All employees
- Assignment Status: Allows you to filter for Assigned, Unassigned or All employees
- City Filter: Allows you to filter for employees that live in a specific city
- State Filter: Allows you to filter for employees that live in a specific state.
- Sort By: A list of different fields to sort the data within the specified group. Has the following options:
- Employee Name
- City & State
- Assigned Status
- Active Status