*Note* Before the process of adding a service rep is initiated, a new account must be created in Bridge. Failing to do so may result in service reps inability to access areas of the software.
Need help with Bridge? Check the following articles out:
The service rep section within administration contains a record for every Enterprise user. A service rep record is required to log into the database and is created for all users that will need access to the system. Users may add a new service rep by navigating to all options (1.), administration (2.), service rep (3.).
Within the service rep section select the + icon to enter a new service rep. There are two sections that will need to be filled out, Reps Hierarchy and Main Rep Information.
Select from the Hier ID allowed dropdown (1.) to indicate the highest level the service rep can move to within your company hierarchy. Choose the Hier ID (2.) you wish your service rep to be at when they log into the database. Branch ID (3.) signifies what the service reps home branch will be once logged in. Having troubles understanding hierarchy? Review the Hierarchy article.
Main Rep Info
In this section, pertinent information is entered to complete the service rep creation. All items with a red exclamation point are required and must be entered in order to create a service rep record.
- SRIdent- This will be automatically created by Enterprise once all required information is entered and saved. This will be the service reps unique ID number tied to all activity completed by them in the system.
- Active- Allows users to toggle whether the service rep is still active within the database.
- Rep Name- Create a rep name that will be utilized when the service rep signs into Enterprise.
- *Note* When creating the rep name it cannot contain spaces, a recommended format to use is firstname.lastname for best results.
- Rep Full Name- Enter the reps full name e.g. Peter Anderson.
- Initials- Enter the service reps initials.
- EINC- Select which EINC (company) the service rep should be associated with based upon company hierarchy setup.
- Email- Enter the e-mail address of the service rep. This will be necessary if the service rep will be granted access to bridge and will need these credentials to log in.
- What is bridge? Visit the Bridge article for more information.
- Phone Number- Enter the service reps phone number
- Order Type- Utilize this area if you wish to change the default order type from temp to direct hire. This can be useful if a recruiter within a company focuses solely on direct hire orders. When "Direct Hire" is selected here and a new order is created, the order type will default to "Direct Hire" for the associated user.
- Sales Team Id- Enter a sales team the service rep should be tied to, if any.
- TimeZone- Enter the timezone for which the service rep is located, this will effect time stamps within the system. E.G. message logging, order creation, payroll etc.
- *Note* Entering the timezone is beneficial when working in multiple states, if a user is on the east coast but the timezone is set to pacific standard the time stamps will seem incorrect.
- Use Daylight savings- Toggle to indicate if the service rep is in a timezone that observes DST.
- Web Portal System- Do not check this box unless advise to do so from a TempWorks representative. This is a WebCenter specific configuration.