What's New Version ∞2017.3.10:
- Added the ability to setup Default Job Descriptions for Job Titles in the customer defaults area. Once the default is setup, selecting that job title on an order can populate the job description, public job title, and public job description on that order.
- Added the ability to search by Username in All Options > HrCenter.
- The WebCenter federal timecard template type now has options for specifying custom labels for the timecard breaks 1, 2 and 3. These new labels can be seen from the Employee and Customer side time entry areas.
- Added a config for highlighting candidate statuses that a customer contact has not yet updated. WebCenter Admins can enable this config by navigating to Config > Customer > Show order candidate highlighting.
- Inactive direct hire assignments will no longer create timecards when users create timecards from open assignment in the pay/bill area.
- Additional changes were made to optimize posting check tax records during payroll posting.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error when printing 1095s if the employee share number was too large to fix in the box on the 1095 form.
- Users will no longer see the option to add an Outlook email account if Outlook is not installed on the computer.
- Added a soft stop payroll error to check if employees in the state of Maryland have a county jurisdiction setup.
- Fixed a bug that prevented custom email templates for “Step Submitted” from being removed in the HrCenter Admin area.
- Fixed a bug that could occur when creating new order requests. Selected order request approvers were prevented from being attached to the new order correctly.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error when attempting to copy an order.