Order Interview Turnover Ratio
This report displays how long it takes to take a candidate from the interview stage to the placed stage. This report also shows a turnover ratio of placed employees. This is a great report to determine what orders do not have any candidates listed on them, high turnover in specific branches, and how long it takes to place candidates.
1. Start Date: Starting order taken date of your desired date range.
2. End Date: Ending order taken date of your desired date range.
3. Branch: A drop-down list of all branches in the user’s current hierarchy. Is a multi-value parameter so they can select all branches, just one specific branch, or any combination of different branches in the list.
4. Group By: The following options allow to filter by specific criteria within the report:
c. Job Title
d. (no grouping)
5. Customer Name: Filters for a specified customer name on the order record.
6. Show: A drop- down list that allows you to filter out orders that do not have candidates on them.
Includes the following filter options:
a. Show Orders with Candidates Only
b. Show Orders with No Candidates Only
c. Show All