- When entering or modifying a rule case amount on an employee’s adjustment, the amount will always display to the hundredths place.
- Added in a check to see if the worksite state has a disability tax that needs to be factored into the Gross Up Calculator option. The calculator will now be accurate for these situations.
- Found and corrected an issue in situations where an employee has multiple secondary deposit accounts with one of them being active and the other inactive. When payroll was processed in the above scenario, the inactive secondary deposit account information could have been used instead of the active one even though the active secondary deposit amount was being taken.
- Previously, when clicking the “Refresh Employer Data” from the year end worksheet, Enterprise would append the field MailingSuite from the Employer instead of MailingAddress2 as it should've been. Now clicking that button will append the MailingAddress2 field.
- An error will no longer come up when adding an employee category from the Drop Down admin.
- Found and corrected an issue where an error wouldn't come up on service reps that attempted to assign an employee that was DNAd by a customer.
- Updated the "What logic should Tempworks use to determine the employees original employment status?" question on the 1094c/1095c worksheet. Users can now select and save the "Use employee ACA Settings" option.
- Removed the Call-Em-All option when right clicking on an individual hot list member. This is intended to be used with multiple employees and can still be utilized via the icon at the top of the hot list.
- Modified the sPayrollAuthCheck procedure in an effort to prevent truncation errors from occurring when processing authority checks.
- Updated the Commission sec role description to be “Commission Module”.
- The search fields near the top of most WebCenter pages has been improved to show more accurate auto-complete results. The quick filter is now being sent to the paged procedure so only the data for the current page is returned.
- Updated the verbiage for when an employee enters an existing username during a WebCenter invitation to: “The username entered is already in use. If you have forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.”
- Corrected a timeout error that could occur when a customer contact views candidates on an order.
- Previously, the auto lunch adjustment would create two adjustments sometimes for a timeclock shift. Now we only save an adjustment if there aren't any of the same type already saved on the shift. They also have to be unique per shift. We also corrected an issue where adjustments where being duplicated in the timeclock adjustment drop down picker in WebCenter if there were more than one config rule.
- Reactivated WebCenter accounts can now log in without first needing to change the password.
- Set the DataSource on the tax form name 7BW24UP to YE_Print_W2_7BW24UP to ensure 2017 W2 printing goes smoothly for employees attempting to print their w2 in WebCenter.
- The following Ohio jurisdictions are now being collected by RITA:
- Medina-Montville Twp JEDD
- New Washington
- Newton Falls
- Altered tax calculation for Maryland residents per Vertex documentation. “Maryland withholding is required from Maryland residents regardless of the state of employment. Residents of Maryland who work in any state listed above (DC, PA, VA, WV) Exempt from withholding of the states listed above.”
- Inserted weekly and biweekly levy rates from: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p1494.pdf
- Sales tax rate changes:
- County of Cook - MN is changing to 8.3750%
- County of Hennepin - MN is changing to 7.5250%
- County of Ramsey - MN is changing to 7.3750%
- City of Willmar - MN is changing to 6.8750%
- City of Two Harbors - MN is changing to 7.8750%
- City of Saint Paul - MN is changing to 7.8750%
- City of Rochester - MN is changing to 8.1250%
- City of Proctor - MN is changing to 8.3750%
- City of New Ulm - MN is changing to 7.8750%
- City of Minneapolis - MN is changing to 8.0%250%
- City of Mankato - MN is changing to 7.8750%
- City of Hermantown - MN is changing to 8.3750%
- City of Duluth - MN is changing to 8.3750%
- City of Clearwater - MN is changing to 7.8750%
- City of Brainerd - MN is changing to 7.8750%
- City of Bemidji - MN is changing to 7.8750%
- City of Baxter - MN is changing to 7.8750%
- City of Albert Lea - MN is changing to 7.8750%
- Updated the Mag Media procedures to handle exempt pay codes and multiple SUTA jurises for the following states:
- New York
- South Carolina
- Added the ability to filter on message text on the message stream.
- Added OrderID to the Assignment details.
- Added a task icon to the header on an employee, customer, contact, etc. records. Clicking this icon will bring up all tasks assigned to the record that the user is on. Existing tasks can be edited here as well.
- Added a shortcut to submit forms throughout Beyond (CTRL + S). So instead of having to click on “Submit” after changing something like a contact method to an employee record, you can just hit CTRL + S on your keyboard to submit it.
- The global task dropdown will now display properly on different screen sizes.
- Modified the styling on the Quick Add and Tasks buttons. The icons below will state “QUICK” and “TASKS” respectively.
- Reports with embedded images will now load the embedded image correctly.
- And error will no longer occur when editing a task that is linked to an Employee, Customer, Contact, etc.
- Corrected an issue that would prevent users from changing a customer that a contact is associated with.
- The adjustment grid on the Employee > Adjustments page will no longer overlap on to the adjustment details below it.
- The following forms use the new reduxFormSearchForm component. This will make these areas look and operate better.
- Report Search Form