- Enhanced the ACH Verification report accuracy.
- Re-added BranchAsWorksiteTaxOverride config functionality.
- Modified procedure PrCalculateAdjustments and function SelectPrEmpAdjRuleCase to improve applying conditional rule cases on adjustments.
- Added a new mag media format type for Idaho called CSV_ID.
- Altered CalculateSequenceAdjustmentMaximums so the SequenceADJConsiderPastSequence config to works with configvalue 2. When this configvalue is set to 2, the adjustments will calculate as follows:
- An employee has a child support seq 1 $70 max 25% of net. They also have a garnishment of 25% of net, max 25% of net, seq 2. They make 1000 after taxes. 25% of 1000 is 250, so between the two adjustments, it should take 250. The $70 comes out first, leaving 180 for the other adj. The 70 used up 7% so 18% is left, and 18% of 1000 is 180. Contact support if you would like this config setting turned on for you.
- Corrected some unexpected behaviors when updating temporary addresses for employees.
- Modified sPayrollFindBadChecks so advance banks adjustments will always be excluded from the payroll error, "Check has negative recurring adjustment amount. Please review the adjustment."
- Corrected some misbehaving checkboxes that wouldn't uncheck transactions properly when editing an invoice.
- Fixed an issue where the S type style Invoices wouldn't preview.
- Updated Garrard KY Local Tax Rate to 1.5%.
- Added Grant County KY Tax of 2%.
- Linked Vernon Twp PA to zip code 16316.
- Linked Summit Twp PA, Butler County, and Butler school district to zip code 16002