- Running “Recalculate Worker Comp” from the actions menu in an order will now update the Worker Comp Code on transactions for the order to match the worker comp code on the assignment.
- Optimized loading times for the Hot List Customer search.
- Optimized loading times when running the Estimated W2 Count report.
- Updating the hours when editing a transaction on an invoice will now update overtime hours and Double time hours respectively. This will behave similarly to how time entry already behaves when you change the hours fields.
- Previously, when calculating PEO fees for SUTA, there was no check for which rate to use when there were multiple yearly tiers. This resulted in duplication of those fees when multiple tiers for multiple years exist. Added in logic to use the check date to find the current tier/rate to prevent the duplication.
- Fixed an error that would occur when resetting a password for an employee that has a washed status of “Unfinished Web Applicant”.
- Found and corrected a rare issue that could set the ACH Routing number to null when the Paycard Vendor was ADP and an update was made to an employee’s paycard account.
- Updated the Federal Mag Media file format to follow the 2017 format.
- Found and corrected an issue that could occur where Equifax process completed messages were being logged as blank messages on the employee record.
- Addressed a usernames do not match error that would occur when changing the username on a Web User account.
- Corrected an Object Reference not set error that would come up randomly when using Enterprise.
- Added an Identity Column on PrEmployeeBankLog and changed precision of LogDate from SmallDateTime to DateTime. This will give out more accurate times as to when each log record occurred when changing employee’s bank info.
- Added an additional parameter (BypassCensorGovernmentPersonalid) on the twapi3_Employee_GetDetails procedure to force the Full SSN to be returned from the Server.
- Did additional behind the scenes work to ensure that errors are appearing when they need to when processing payroll.
- Fixed an issue where the user could be sent the wrong invite URL if there were two or more HrCenter tenants in the hierarchy.
- Updated local tax rates for IN, KY, MD, NY, OH, OR, and PA.
- Swanton, Ohio tax rate changed to 1.5%.
- North Woodbury Twp, PA increased their Local State Tax to $52.
- Ohio decreased the Evergreen LSD to 1.75%.
- Several mag media generation procedures were modified to better account for exempt wages and multiple SUTA jurisdictions:
- New Hampshire
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina