Purpose: This report allows you to view all adjustments withheld from an employee’s check.
1. Branch: A drop down list of all branches in the user’s current hierarchy. It is a multi-value parameter so they can select either all branches, just one specific branch, or any combination of different branches in the list.
2. Date Filter: A drop down determining what field your date range filters on.
a. Check Date
b. Weekend Bill
3. Adjustment Type: A drop down list of all adjustment types. It is a multi-value parameter so they can select either all adjustment type, just one adjustment type or any combination of different adjustment types.
4. Group By: A list of different fields to group the data into on the report. It has the following options:
c. Check Date
d. Check Number
e. Employee Name
5. Start Date: Starting date of your desired date range.
6. End Date: Ending date of your desired date range.
7. Employee Filter: Filters on the employee’s name.
8. Check ID: Filters for a specific check id.