Employee Adjustment Setup Change Log
Purpose: This report is designed to show you all of the logged changes made to employee adjustments setup. This is a great report to see who changed the case number, authority, amount, etc. in order for you to follow up with them to see why they made the given change.
1. Start Date: The starting date updated of your desired date range.
2. End Date: The ending date updated of your desired date range.
3. Employee Name: Filters by a given employee based upon their name.
4. Group By: A list of different fields to group the data into on the report. Has the following options:
a. (no grouping)
c. Updated by Rep
d. Employee Adjustment
5. Employee ID: Allows you to filter by a specified employee ID.
6. Adjustment Name: Filters by a given adjustment based upon the adjustment name.