You have options when it comes to whether or not orders are posted out to your TempWorks Job Board. Positions can be posted automatically or manually (this article will cover both). During your job board and Enterprise integration, you likely elected which option fits best for your team. If you do not recall making this decision during your implementation, the TempWorks default is to automatically post orders.
This article is split into the following sections:
If you elected to have orders automatically post, they will immediately be pushed out to your TempWorks Job Board when:
- The order is active
- The visifile of an order record will have the green light in upper right indicating that it is an active order.
- The “Do Not Post to Web” check box is not checked
- This setting is found on the Order Record under details. Select the Web Options tab (detailed under part 3)
- The order has any amount of text in the description
- On the order record > details, enter text into the description section.
- Keep in mind this description will be posted to webcenter (see part 3 for details on how to edit the style of the description)
- The branch the order is linked to is marked as Web Public
- This setting is found under Administration > Branch. If you do not have access to Administration contact your admin to check this setting.
- The order status “Implies Active” and “Implies Unfilled”
- This setting is found under Administration > Drop Downs > Order Status
- Please contact support if you are not sure a status meets these requirements
- The Job Title must be marked as “Show In WebCenter”
- This setting is found under Administration > Job Title
- If you do not have access to Administration contact your admin to check this setting.
What displays in the job board posting?
Only the following information displays in the job board posting:
- Order ID
- City and State of the worksite
- Job Title
- Interest Codes
Identifying information, such as the customer name or address will not display. Neither does any information from the financial details section of the order details. Additionally, text entered within the (6.) notes field of the order details page does not post out to job board.
Consider entering internal information related to the position here:
*Note* If you would like applicants to be aware of the pay rate simply include it in the job description.
How does this display on the job board?
The image below shows how the order from Enterprise displays. Can you spot all five items from the job order?
How do I remove an order from the job board, or prevent a job order from posting?
Users can always prevent/remove an order from their job board by navigating to the (7.) web options tab of the order details page and selecting the (8.) do not post to web check box. Furthermore, you can delay or specify when an order is posted to your job board via the (9.) posting date field.
If you elected to manually post orders out to your job board new positions will only display when you de-select the (8.) do not post to web check box from the (7.) web options tab of the order details page. So, all new orders are always automatically marked as do not post to web. When the check box is removed, orders will immediately be published to the job board.
*Note* The same logic and rules that apply to automatically posting orders to the job board also apply to manually posting job orders. That is to say, orders must be active, unfilled, and have text (at least one character) in the job description to post. As described above, only the order ID, worksite city and state, job title, description, and order interest codes will be included in the posting.
Whether you are posting orders automatically or manually, you have the option to customize and format the posting via the (10.) public job title and/or (11.) public job description fields within the web options tab of the order details page.
Anytime a public job title and/or public job description is added, it will override the job title and description within the order details page.
Job Board Posting: