Purpose: This report is designed for you to view a list of all invoices in your system. The balance amount will update as you post your payments in TempWorks. This is a great report to see the total of sales for a specific client for a given period.
1. Branch: A drop- down list of all branches in the user’s current hierarchy. Is a multi-value parameter so they can select all branches, just one specific branch or any combination of different branches in the list.
2. Date Filter: A drop- down determining what field your date range filters on.
a. Weekend Bill Date on the invoice
b. Invoice Date on the invoice
3. Start Date: Starting date of your desired date range.
4. End Date: Ending date of your desired date range.
5. Customer Filter: Filters for a specified customer name on the invoice.
6. Group By: A list of different fields to group the data into on the report. Has the following options:
b. Date Filter
c. Due Date
d. Customer- Department
e. (no grouping)