Purpose: This report is designed to show all employees that meet the New Hire specifications and can be used in conjunction with the new hire export.
New hire specifications are:
1. An employee that has transactional data between the specified date range.
2. An employee that does not have any transactional data 30 days prior to the start date of the selected date
1. Start Date: Starting weekend date of your desired date range.
2. End Date: Ending weekend date of your desired date range.
3. Branch: A drop- down list of all branches in the user’s current hierarchy. Is a multi-value parameter so they can select all branches, just one specific branch, or any combination of different branches in the list.
4. Group By: A list of different fields to group the data into within the report. The following grouping options include:
a. Branch on the employee
b. Tax State on the employee
c. Employee Start Date: The very first weekend date of the employee’s transactions between the specified date ranges.