Purpose: This report is helpful to determine clients who are not paying their invoices in a timely manner . It splits out the invoices into current, 30 day, 60 day, 90 day and 90 day+ categories. The current column is any invoice that has not reached its due date. The 0-30 is any invoice that is 0-30 days out from the due date. It also allows you to go back in time and view what invoices were marked as paid or unpaid on any given date.
1. Branch: A drop -down list of all branches in the user’s current hierarchy. Is a multi-value parameter so they can select all branches, just one specific branch or any combination of different branches in the list.
2. Show: Will determine if the report will show the invoice number of the invoice that the payment was entered on or if it will show the invoice number of the parent invoice that the child invoice (the one that the payment was actually entered on in the system) was merged into. This allows you to see what was actually entered into the system vs. what the client put on their payment detail.
3. Group By: A list of different fields to group the data into on the report. Has the following options:
d. Invoice Date
e. Due Date
f. (no grouping)
4. Sort By: A list of different fields to sort the data within the specified group. Has the following options:
a. Invoice Date
b. Invoice Number
c. Invoice Amount
d. Due Date
e. Amount Paid
5.Period End Date: The date on which you want to view your invoice balances and aging
6. Date Filter: A drop- down determining what field your date filters on.
a. Invoice Date
b. Due Date
c. Weekend Bill Date
7. Customer Filter: Filters for a specified customer name