Complete the following training video before moving on to the quiz
This training covers: How to parse and upload resumes
The resume parser creates employee records based on resume text documents.
To create an employee record using Resume Parser:
- Click on Resume Parser (If you do not see the Resume Parser option in the bottom left, click 'all options' and find Resume Parser from the pop up window).
- Click the plus icon in the upper right.
- Select filer, folder, text, or staged resume options.
- Click on 'Select a File.'
- Find the folder or file you are uploading (based on your choice from step 3).
- Click 'Parse.'
- Review data parsed and make any necessary corrections.
- Click on the 'Create an Employee Record' icon in the upper right.
This is only 1 of 3 different ways to create an employee record. See Creating New Employee Records for more detailed information.