- Added a new config called “InvoiceByEINC”. This controls whether or not timecards are allowed to be pulled into an invoice run if the timecard’s EINC does not match the invoice run’s EINC. When turned on, the timecard’s EINC will have to match the EINC the invoice run’s EINC in order for the timecards to pull into an invoice run. Note that the invoice runs EINC is determined by the EINC the service rep is currently processing invoicing under. This config is set to off by default, so you will not experience any changes until you send a request to TempWorks Support to have this turned on.
- Modified the default Federal W4 Postfill to look at the employee's most recent State W4. This was changed so that the Federal W4 wont update the State Exemptions, State Juris, etc. if the employee's most recent State W4 matches the State on the Federal W4. Otherwise, the Federal W4 will update those fields as it did before.
- Modified the procedure sPayrollReverse so that secondary direct deposits adjustments are not backed out during the reversal process.
- Saved Employee enhanced searches will now filter the is null and is not null values properly.
- Deverus (Developer for PeopleG2) silently updated their SSL to TLS 1.2 which prevents TLS 1.0 from working. Updated From TLS 1 to TLS 1.2 so that the PeopleG2 integration works as intended again. Apologies for the inconvenience.
- Added decimal places to the field ActualExpense in the table WcWageInfo. This means you can now add a decimal amount in the Actual Expense field under Worker Comp > Wages.
- Added a loading spinner to the “Save Item” and “Delete” buttons on the Accordion Pages.
- Added an option called “No Middle Name” to the information pages that have the middle name field. This option will allow users to require applicants to input a middle name without forcing an applicant to type one in that does not have a middle name.
- Hierarchy is now respected for the How Heard Of drop down in HrCenter.
- Order request forms with department drop downs will now more accurately grab approvers tied to the departments. It now prioritizes contacts under the department/customer id the new order request is tied to.
- An error will no longer show when copying orders that have Education fields on them.
- Added missing NY jurises to databases where they do did not already exist.