The Job Board
The TempWorks Job Board is a web module used in conjunction with both Enterprise and Beyond. Orders that your team create in your system regardless of whether they were created in Beyond or Enterprise can be posted to this Job Board. Applicants that are given access to this by means of a URL or link on your website will be able to apply for these jobs.
*Note* If you are not currently using the TempWorks Job Board reach out to your account manager for more information.
Beyond and the Job Board
Posting jobs to your Job Board is made easy with Beyond.
When working with the Job Board it's important to remember only the following information will display in the Job Board posting:
- Order ID- This is the orders unique identifier and can be found in the avatar bar across the top of the record.
- City and state of the worksite- This can be found/edited on the 'Customer Information' card.
- Job Title & Description- This can be found/edited on the 'Job Information' card.
- Interest Codes- These can be found/edited on the interest codes card.
*Note* Not all interest codes will display to an applicant. Some may be set up by your administrator as "not web public".
How does this Display on the Job Board?
The image below shows how the order from Beyond displays.
How to Post Jobs to Your Job Board
Simply navigate to the job order record you wish to post and and navigate to the 'Details' tab.
From here locate the 'Job Board Options' card. Select the 'Edit' Button.
This will open the 'Job Board Options' wizard.
When posting jobs to the Job Board there are a few things to consider.
- Posting Date - This field when used with the 'Is Visible' check box will allow the job order to post to your Job Board. Jobs do not need a posting date and will be posted if the 'Is Visible' check box is checked.
- Is Visible - This check box will determine whether or not the job is posted. Simply stated, if checked the job will be visible, if not checked the job will not be visible. If combined with posting date the job will not post until the specified date even if this check box is marked.
- Job Title - This job title field is considered the "public job title". It will override whatever job title exists on the order. This is the job title that should be viewed when interacting with the employee or those viewing your Job Board. Should nothing be entered into this field, the job title given to the order will be posted to the Job Board. For example, a Job Order may have the job title of welder, you may choose to have this display as "Lead 1st shift Welder" to those using your Job Board by utilizing this field.
- Job Description -This job description field is considered the "public job description ". It will override whatever job description exists on the order. This is the job description that should be viewed when interacting with the employee or those viewing your Job Board. Should nothing be entered into this field, the job title given to the order will be posted to the Job Board. the order will be posted to the Job Board.
*Trainer tip* The 'Job Description' field in the 'Job Board Options' tab has more formatting options and provides a great opportunity to "jazz-up" a job posting.