- Now logging changes made to the Customer > Invoice Setup > Peo setup > Fees area. This is under the CustomerPeoFeeLog table and will help Support troubleshoot issues related to Peo Fees.
- Added user friendly error messages for users not signed in using the Auth Server and attempting to access features that utilize it.
- Modified the MJA export to pull Last Name then First Name instead of First Name then Last Name. This was done per MJA’s request; all other data is unchanged.
- Previously, searching for Job Title on the employee enhanced search would search on the ID rather than the name of the Job Title. Now this will search on Job Title.
- Made performance improvements to the procedures responsible for mag media creation.
- Made the SSN trace on background check configurable instead of off by default. The config to change this is called PeopleG2SSNTrace and can be modified on the back end.
- Flipped two steps in Step 1 on the Year End Worksheet. Now, Recalculate YTD Tax Totals comes before the Run Integrity Check step.
- Modified the CtxnsAppendAssignment procedure to use the service rep attached to the assignment instead of the order when creating new transaction records. If there is no service rep on the assignment it will use the service rep attached to the order.
- When the HierOverride system is enabled for assignments, the assignment EINC will always match the branch’s EINC. Previously, the service rep's EINC was being used for non W2 assignments.
- When an assignment was closed through Enterprise by changing the performance code to a code that does not count as assigned, Enterprise would add an end date of the day that the performance code updated on the assignment. This no longer occurs and now Enterprise takes into account the assignments start date.
- If the start date is greater than the day that the performance code updated, then the end date will be the assignments start date.
- If end date is has a value already, nothing changes.
- If neither of the above are true, then the assignments end date will be the day the performance code is updated.
- The "Edit/Create WebCenter Federal Timecard" option in time entry was failing due to missing parameters that were not necessarily needed. Modified the wc_Timecards_SaveDailyCalculated procedure to have default null values to correct this.
- Users not licensed for HrCenter will no longer receive an error when signing up for the 1094-C/1095-C survey.
- Updated and added insurance type options for 1094/5 survey.
- Employee + Spouse - Minimum essential coverage not providing minimum value.
- Employee + Dependent(s) - Minimum essential coverage not providing minimum value.
- Employee + Spouse + Dependent(s) - Minimum essential coverage not providing minimum value.
- Updated Minimum essential coverage not providing minimum value to be Employee - Minimum essential coverage not providing minimum value.
- Deactivated the two EEO reports for a rework. These will be reactivated when the rework is completed.
- An ugly error message will no longer show up when searching for bad data. (i.e. searching for “Thursday” on a full date filter.)
- Previously, when searching for employees in WebCenter (under the timeclock tab) the drop down menu wouldn't give you an option to choose a specific employee to see. Now it will.