What is E-Verify?
Beyond allows users to integrate E-Verify seamlessly into the system for quick and easy processing for employment eligibility. During the integration, process users will setup an E-Verify account and password within the administration section. Along with initial integration of E-Verify, users must maintain password information in order to continuously utilize the E-Verify functionality.
*Note* This integration does require additional setup and an existing relationship with E-Verify. For more information about getting this setup, and pricing inquiries, please contact your TempWorks Account Manager.
Setting Up E-Verify
Before setting up E-Verify in Beyond, make sure you have your E-Verify username and password information on hand. If you are already using E-Verify in Enterprise, you can use the same account log-in information. However, you do need to set up E-Verify in both systems in order to utilize it in both.
*Note* In order to setup E-Verify or reset a password, the user must have System level hierarchy access & the E-Verify Case Admin and General Administrate permission security enabled. For Hierarchy information, see Beyond - Hierarchy. For more information about security permissions see Security Group Administration Form.
- In Beyond, Navigate to the menu in the upper left and select settings
- Select External Service on the left & choose E-Verify
- If you do not see External Service, make sure you have the correct security group permissions
- Select the + to add a new E-Verify account
- Select the level this account applies to (Choose from System, Company, Branch, or Service Rep)
- Enter the Username & Password provided from E-Verify
- Select Submit