Communicate with your employees and contacts using your TempWorks WebCenter portals.
It's quick and easy to get messages out to an employee, a contact, all of your employees and all of your contacts.
All you have to do is log a message!
Log a message as you normally would however, by using the proper message action code(s) your message will also post to your employee(s) and/or contact(s) WebCenter portal home screen:
Using an action code of:
- Web Message – will post what is entered only to the person’s web center portal that you are logging the message on.
- Web To All – will post what is entered to EVERYONE (contacts and employees) who log into the web center portal.
- Web To All Employees – will post what is entered to all employees who log into web center.
Examples of when to use what:
- An employee has a birthday, use Web Message
- The office is going to be closed for a holiday, use Web To All
- Announcement of referral bonus plan, Web to All Employees.
The same process is used when logging messages on a contact, the only difference is you will see Web To All Contacts when logging a message on the contact record instead of Web to All Employees.
What the employee(s) and contact(s) will see when they log into their WebCenter Portal will look similar to: