Order Change Log
Purpose: This report is designed to show you all of the logged changes made to orders. This is a great report to see who changed the start date, worker comp code, worksite, etc. in order for you to follow up with them to see why they made the given change.
1. Start Date: The starting date updated of your desired date range.
2. End Date: The ending date updated of your desired date range.
3. Customer – Department Name: Filters by a given customer based upon the customer name – department name.
4. Group By: A list of different fields to group the data into on the report. Has the following options:
a. (no grouping)
b. Customer – Department
d. Updated by Rep
5. Customer ID: Allows you to filter by a specified customer ID.
6. Order ID: Allows you to filter by a specified order ID.
7. Updated by Rep: Allows you to filter by a specific rep name to see what changes they've made.