This report list out all of the entered unemployment claims in the system. It will allow you to find claims based on their status as well.
1. Start Date: Starting date filed of your desired date range.
2. End Date: Ending date filed of your desired date range.
3. Branch: A drop down list of all branches in the user’s current hierarchy. Is a multi-value parameter so they can select all branches, just one specific branch or any combination of different branches in the list.
4. Status: . Is a multi-value parameter, here you can select to view claims by there status, allowed, disallowed, and or pending.
5. Group By: A list of different fields to group the data into on the report. Has the following options:
a. Branch on the employee
b. Status of the unemployment claim.
6. Sort By: A list of different fields to sort the data within the specified group. Has the following options:
a. Employee name
b. Date filed