Setting Up the Broadbean IntegrationThe TempWorks Broadbean integration allows users to post jobs, source/screen candidates, and create Employees all from one location—Enterprise. The integration was designed to save users time and clicks; no more copying and pasting and no more candidates lost in email and job boards.
*Note* This integration does require additional setup and an existing relationship with Broadbean. For more information about getting this setup and pricing inquiries, please contact your TempWorks Account Manager.
Registering with BroadbeanAfter registering an account with Broadbean, users can sync the information in TempWorks by navigating to administration> external services> Broadbean:
*Note* All service reps must have an account setup with Broadbean to be able to use the integration within Enterprise.
New Broadbean users can be setup by selecting the + icon in the upper right. The new window will require 5 fields be filled out :
- Account Level- This should always be 'Service Rep.' No other level is allowed.
- Ownership- This is your username (what you enter when logging into TempWorks).
- Username- Provided by Broadbean.
- Password- Provided by BroadbeanAPI.
- Key- Enter the specific API key provided by Broadbean.