Well, the first day of Summer is right around the corner but depending on where you are, it may have been feeling like Summer for a little while now.
This release brings the ability to create/edit job titles in Beyond along with plenty of other fixes and improvements across TempWorks products.
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
Beyond - Creating/Editing Job Titles
The ability to create and edit job titles has been added to Beyond for administrators.
*Note* For more information on this feature, please see the following article titled Beyond - How to Create Job Titles.
- Added the ability to attach documents to messages on assignment records.
- Fixed a time out issue when loading messages.
- Fixed an issue preventing the completion of E-Verify cases.
- Fixed an error that would occur when conducting basic searches.
- Fixed a “Response Code 500” error that would occur when submitting a background check.
- Fixed an issue preventing the processing of Sense Engage responses involving text messages.
- Fixed an error that would occur when attempting to delete a default shift from a customer record.
- Fixed an issue preventing messages from logging when making a status update on multiple candidates on a job order.
- Fixed an error that would occur when attempting to send a text message when utilizing the Zipwhip or TextUs integrations.
- Fixed an issue preventing resumes from being included within Job Matching in the event of an immediate employee name change.
- Completed updates around the ability to include inactive job orders/departments within Customer Contact Role updates.
*Note* For more information on this functionality, please see the article titled Beyond - Customer Record Must-Haves.
- Fixed an error that would occur when attempting to save hours within Time Entry.
- Created a new standard assignment restriction in the event an employee does not have a county tax set up within MD or IN.
- Added a “Staff” checkbox within All Options > Administration > Branch. This can be used to indicate whether the branch is intended for staff employees.
- Added “Non-Binary" to the dropdown field "Gender" in HRC > Pages > Information > EEO - Default.
- Fixed an issue preventing employees from saving the Insight Background Screening in the event an SSN is not entered.
- Updated the “WASUTA” file format from ICESA to CSV.
- Made the following fields “Required” within the Louisiana W4:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Home Address
- Updated the Illinois Equal Pay report to include employees on an active assignment.
- Updated the NJ Employee Assignment Notice report to be pulled directly from an assignment record.
- Added the “Not Applicable” option to the “County of Residence/Principle” dropdown of the Indiana W4.
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.