- Added the ability to map accruals directly to worksites. This can be down using a new accruals dropdown on the setup worksite wizard. After the accrual is mapped to the worksite, the accrual will be automatically applied to employees assigned to orders associated with the worksite. The newly created employee accrual will have “require accrual on assignment” box checked and the assignment will have the accrual added.
- Users can no longer merge or make payments on unposted invoices.
- When creating a zero dollar invoice in the pay invoices wizard, the invoice will now use the “Default Pay Date” instead of the current date. The default pay date can be set during invoice payment sessions.
- Previously, the contact message report was not returning a message if that message was logged on the same day as the end date selected when running the report; now it will.
- When creating new bank accounts in All Options > Administration > GLS Bank Account HierId is now required. The AP PayCheck Report and Contractor Check Report fields are no longer required.
- Corrected an errant error that would come up when using the arrow buttons to select an employee to merge to another one.
- If a user has numerous employees assigned to an order and attempted to scroll through all the results, the attendance module would jump around. This no longer occurs.
- After expanding an order with many assignments in the attendance module and right clicking on a result, the page would jump. This also no longer occurs.
- Corrected a .NET framework error that would occur when assigning Trak-1 packages that had an “&” symbol in the name to employees.
- Modified the default Federal 8850 prefill. An employee’s DOB will be auto-populated if the employee’s age is less than 40.
- Corrected Lope Question Text wrapping for mobile users.
- Custom instructions will now display properly for the accordion pages.
- Corrected the Spanish Middle Name field.
- When a vendor is attempting to add a new employee using a duplicate SSN in WebCenter, if the SSN started with a 0, a generic error message would show instead of the “Duplicate SSN” message. Now, the “Duplicate SSN” message will display for any duplicate SSN.
- Fixed issue with the employee calendar not showing all assignment days. Now, the employee calendar will display active assignments for everyday the assignment is scheduled.
- Added a new juris NYPFL - New York Paid Family Leave.
- Philadelphia, PA decreased resident tax rate from 3.9004% to 3.8907%, effective 7-1-17.
- Philadelphia, PA decreased non-resident tax rate from 3.4741% to 3.4654%, effective 7-1-17.
- Springfield OH increased rate from 2% to 2.4%.
- Sabina OH increased rate from 1% to 1.5%.
- Reynoldsburg OH increased rate from 1.5% to 2.5%.
- Macedonia OH increased rate from 2% to 2.25%.
- Kirkersville, OH added tax rate of 1% effective 7/1/17.
- Owensboro, KY increased city tax from 1.39% to 1.78%.
- Henderson, KY increased city tax from 1% to 1.29%.
- New York City changed withholding tables.
- Added Venango Twp, Crawford, PA to zip code 16412.
- Added Fairview Twp, Erie, PA to zip code 16417.
- Added East Fallowfield Twp, Crawford, PA to zip code 16316.
- Enabled additional withholding amounts for OR State Tax.
- Aberdeen OH will now be collected by RITA effective 7/1/17.
- Kirkersville will be collected by RITA effective 7/1/17.
- Leetonia OH will be collected by RITA effective 7/1/17 .
- Added search meta data to the job details pages so Google can provide better search results for the Google Cloud Jobs API. This will make it much easier for job applicants to be directed to the JobBoard and right into their online application.
- Fixed an issue with invalid config values for config “Browse by interest codes”.