- Added the ability to standardize the address for contact records, which will work similar to how Employee and Customer records handle address standardization. This is a configuration (which is off by default) and can be enabled via TempWorks support.
- Added the ability to add custom data fields for the Prospect origin type. These custom fields can currently only be created within Enterprise.
- Added logging for the Expected End Date field within an Assignment record. This means that whenever the Expected End Date field is changed, it will be viewable on the Assignment Change Log report.
- To help assist applying invoice payments, searching for an invoice in the invoice register or invoice payments area will now display all associated invoices. This would include corrections and merged invoices.
- Improved performance of the Unemployment Wage Detail report.
- Improved retrieving timecard information to display within the Timecard details.
- You will now be able to setup an email address as a link on the Home page. Clicking this link will bring up the Email window to directly email the email address attached to said link.
- Previously, if a custom data field was in use by just one record, that Custom Data field would be uneditable under All Options > Administration > Custom Data. To remedy this, now users will be able to edit custom data Property name and Active fields that are within the user’s hierarchy view.
- Modified logic to better count timecards that can be invoiced for salaried employees.
- Modified the procedure used for finding sales taxes based on zip code to accommodate countries that use more than 5 characters for zip codes.
- Improved performance when creating new employees to prevent timeout errors.
- Optimized performance when displaying an employee’s adjustments.
- Previously, when filtering the Message Productivity report by Customer, messages were not properly displaying the employees that were linked to the message. Now the Message Productivity report will display all message linking properly.
- Users will now be able to access the advanced settings for Branch level ACA configurations. These be access by clicking the options button found in All Options > Administration > Employers > ACA Setup.
- Added validation to the deduction amount and maximum deduction fields that appear when creating a new adjustment on the employee record. There should be no recurring negative adjustments setup on employees, users can no longer save a negative recurring adjustment.
- Fixed a generic error that would sometimes occur when marking an HRCenter workflow as complete.
- Service reps will no longer be able to update the web user account of other service reps that have a higher allowed hierarchy than their own. This is within the WebUser management tab found at All Options > Administration > Service Rep.
- Previously a save icon would become clickable upon navigating to a Career Builder job posting. If the user clicked save, an error would occur since no changes were made. To remedy this, the save icon will only appear if changes have been made.
- On the employee visifile, the Copy Contact Method option would appear grayed out and the Ctrl+C function would not work. Now both of these options work.
- The Notes section in the Employee Visifile will now save immediately if the user tabs off the area or clicks somewhere else in Enterprise. This section would previously only sometimes save the users changes.
- Corrected a ‘non-nullable value type’ error that would occur when making a candidate from multiple applicants on a Broadbean job posting.
- The EEO Date entered field in rare cases would have the date set before the Employee’s creation date. Now the EEO Date entered will display the time in order to correctly display when the EEO information was entered.
- Fixed an object reference error that could occur when creating a new performance code.
- Corrected a spelling error when setting up two-factor authentication in the Enterprise options under user settings.
- Previously when both the parent and department customer had the same adjustment setup and the billing was rolled up to the parent department, on an invoice the Parent’s adjustment description would be used instead of the departments. Now the adjustment description will be properly displayed on the invoice.
- Corrected the procedure responsible for generating quarterly mag media files to prevent an invalid Employer Id error from coming up. This error would errantly come up in cases where no taxes are being reported for the state that the file was generated for.
- If a user does not have the FunctionPermisionType IsTimecardSuperuser, they will no longer be able to edit or create adjustments on web timecards without first overriding the timecard.
- Added mapping for Pittsfield TWP, Pennsylvania and Warren County School District to zip code 16436
- Updated the Master Tax RTS export to match Oregon’s requirements for OTT tax reporting.
- Updated the Indiana year end mag media file based on the state’s file requirements.
- Modified the Nebraska mag media file to include dashes for employee SSNs.
- Modified the Web Center Application Ratio report to include employees created by the TWAPI-USER. (e.g. users created via a web application)
- Users will no longer be able to continuously send the same message multiple times by pressing send after clicking “Send a message to your Staffing representative”. Once the message is sent, the Send button will not be available again until the message text has been updated.
- Previously, you would be able to create a Timecard config rule for a timecard template outside of the Tenant. Now you can only create timecard rules using timecard templates within the WebCenter tenant the rule is created within.
- Updated the tab text color in order to make the text more noticeable. (e.g. Users, Roles, Config, Theme, etc.)
- Found and corrected an instance where shift hour totals were not rounding properly when the TimeClock Timecard rounding config was turned on. Now shift hours will be correctly rounded in this case.
- Modified the Cost Center management dialog to display only active departments within the department dropdown.
- Previously you were able to create rules for applicants, employees, and customers that were within different tenants. Now you will only be able to create rules for applicants, employees, and customers based on the tenant they are associated with.
- Removed all ApplicantPortal Configs within the Configs section as AppPortal is no longer supported.
- The Prospect entity type have been added. Prospect records allow you to quickly record and manage potential new customers or contacts, making it easier for your sales team to collect the information they need. You can find more info on this new entity type here.
- When Live Chat is not setup, hovering the icon will display tooltip that has been updated to say, “Buzz Chat is unavailable. (missing_configuration)”.
- Made minor cosmetic tweaks to the dashboard and visifile header.
- Fixed a text overlap issue that occurred when viewing the E-Verify Other Cases card on mobile or small browser sizes.
- Bread crumbs will no longer be truncated and will display the entity name followed by the path of the page.
- Added support for future Email Account Admin features.
TW API V3
- Added API support for future Eventing features.
- Made modifications to the Prospect search endpoints to support additional functionality.