In order to ensure the safety of our employees, we mandate that worksite evaluations be conducted before approving any new partnerships.
There are two ways to complete the required Worksite Evaluation:
No matter which option you elect to use, you will need to have the completed worksite evaluation reviewed and approved by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and including the following information:
Email subject: Request for Customer Approval
Email body must include:
- Company Full Name (include Parent/DBA names if applicable)
- Company Full Address
- Company Phone Number
- Accounts Payable POC and Contact Information
- Estimated Credit Request Amount
- Markup with the Customer
- Weekly Projected Sales & Payroll Cost
- Payment Terms (if known)
- Subcontractor being utilized (Yes or No)
- If yes, Name of Subcontractor
- Subcontractor Address
- Subcontractor Point of Contact
- Attach a copy of the completed Worksite Evaluation (document), any relevant staffing contracts, customer service agreements, and subcontractor agreements (if applicable)
Note: To support the effort of safety in the workplace we also do not allow "Unknown" as a job title for any TMS assignments.
Option 1: The HRCenter Service Rep Workflow
1. You will need to make sure that your users/recruiters (those who are going to be conducting the Worksite Evaluation) have a Web User Account tied to their Service Rep record. This allows you to have the user operate as a "Secondary Actor" for the Service Rep only workflows that are assigned from Customer records. This needs to be setup once per user.
- A Quick "How-To" for this: Navigate to All Options → Administration → Service Rep → Find the service rep you need to create the Web User account for → Select the "WebUser Management" tab → Enter a username and enter a password → Select to "create"
2. Navigate to the customer record that you will be conducting the Service Rep Worksite Evaluation for. Select the Onboarding charm and click to "Assign a New Workflow":
3. The employee who will be completing the evaluation should then be assigned as the Secondary Actor for the "Worksite Evaluation" workflow:
4. Once onsite at the customer location, the user then logs into HRCenter using the credentials created in Step 1 along with your company's unique HRCenter link to conduct and complete the evaluation in real-time with a laptop/tablet:
4. Submit the signed and completed form once done. It will be automatically saved to the documents section of the customer’s record under the document type “Safety”:
5. Email email@example.com and a copy of the completed Worksite Evaluation (document)
1. Download and save the Worksite Evaluation Form:
2. Conduct the evaluation and complete the form
3. Upload the completed and signed form to customer record and save it under the document type of "safety":
4. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include a copy of the completed Worksite Evaluation (document).