September has arrived and while the temperatures are starting to get cooler, the releases continue to heat up!
This release is all about the brand new Required Documents functionality within Beyond, along with fixes surrounding the Bulk Resume Upload functionality within Beyond as well.
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
Beyond - Required Documents
Required documents allow you to store, track, and manage documents that are required for employees. Users in Beyond have the ability to add and manage required documents on Customer, Job Order, and Employee records.
For more information, please see the following Knowledge Base articles:
- Bulk Resume Uploading within Beyond will now function for Self-Hosted clients.
- Made visual improvements to the Bulk Resume Uploading functionality within Beyond.
- The Message action will now be required if the “Log Message” field is populated when creating an employee from a resume. Otherwise, the message is not logged when the employee is created.
- Fixed an error that would occur when a resume was uploaded without contact information.
- Fixed an issue where large amounts of resumes were unable to be deleted en masse.
- Fixed an issue where the information added to the “Other“ field would not get added to the “Education“ section of the Employee record after creating an employee from a resume.
- Fixed an issue where the Branch would not update on the Employee record after creating an Employee from a resume.
- Fixed a visual issue where the amount of resumes uploaded would display incorrectly.
- Optimized performance for the loading of Assignment details and Timecards.
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.