Purpose: This report is designed for you to see the adjustments that have an arrear attached to them and to find out how much you have outstanding in arrears.
1. Start Date: Starting Sunday of weekend date of your desired date range.
2. End Date: Ending Sunday of weekend date of your desired date range.
3. Branch: A drop-down list of all branches in the user’s current hierarchy. It is a multi-value parameter so they can select either all branches, just one specific branch, or any combination of different branches in the list.
4. Show Zero Balance: A drop-down that allows you to determine if you want to see arrears with zero $ balance. It has the following options:
a. Show All
b. Show Zero Balance Only
c. Do Not Show Zero Balance
5. Group By: A list of different fields to group the data into on the report. It has the following options: