This release brings the ability create and manage interest codes/categories in Beyond, tax updates, and plenty more fixes and improvements across TempWorks products.
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, TempWorks will be performing updates for the Login Server over the next several releases. As a result, it is required that Self-Hosted clients make sure to install all hotfixes related to this release as soon as possible and not skip a release.
Beyond - Interest Code Management
The ability to add/edit/delete interest codes and categories has been added to Beyond.
*Note* For more information on this functionality, please see the article titled Beyond - How to Create Interest Codes.
- Fixed an issue preventing all worker comp codes from appearing within the Gross Profit Calculator.
- Fixed an issue where the “Deselect” contact method option was not functioning as intended when merging employee records.
- Fixed an issue where the application would not respect the Work Site time zone.
- Fixed the “Branch” filter within the “Occupational Employment Wage and Statistics“ report.
- Completed the following tax updates:
- Decreased supplemental rate from 4.9% to 4.7%.
- Updated the withholding tables based on the information provided by the state of Arkansas, found here: https://www.dfa.arkansas.gov/images/uploads/incomeTaxOffice/whformula_2023.pdf.
- Decreased supplemental rate from 6% to 5.8%.
- Updated the withholding tables based on the information provided by the state of Idaho, found here: https://tax.idaho.gov/wp-content/uploads/pubs/EPB00744/EPB00744_05-08-2023.pdf.
- North Dakota:
- Updated the withholding tables based on the information provided by the state of North Dakota, found here: https://www.tax.nd.gov/sites/www/files/documents/forms/business/it-withholding/income-tax-withholding-rates-and-instructions-booklet-2023.pdf.
- In Bucyrus, OH - Increased rate from 2% to 2.25%.
- In Wilmot, OH - Decreased tax rate from 1.5% to 1%.
- Added Jeff Twp-WA CT House JEDD with a tax rate of 1.95%.
- Added Spencer-Whitehouse JEDZ with a tax rate of 1.5%.
- Added Valley View JEDD with a tax rate of 1.5%.
- Changed name of “UNION TWP - MILFORD JEDD” to “UNION TWP - MILFORD JEDD V”.
- For the Eugene Community Safety Payroll Tax - Updated the upper and lower limits based on the information provided by the state of Oregon, found here: https://www.eugene-or.gov/4281/Community-Safety-Payroll-Tax and here: https://www.eugene-or.gov/DocumentCenter/View/70580/7123---63024-Employee-tax-rate-charts.
- In Philadelphia, PA - Decreased the resident tax rate from 3.79% to 3.75%.
- In Vancouver, WA - Updated sales tax code from 8.6% to 8.7%.
- Fixed an issue which would allow users to create usernames that contained invalid characters.
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.