This release brings Accrual Break In Service functionality to Enterprise along with more fixes across TempWorks products.
*Note* For all self-hosted clients utilizing Buzz Chat, the chat functionality has been converted to the new Twilio Conversations API. As a result, you will need to ensure your API and Buzz application are updated to the latest versions in order to continue using the Buzz Chat functionality.
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features. Review the instructions at the end of the release notes to avoid potential user impact.
Accruals - Break In Service
With Break In Service, this functionality gives users the option to set up an automatic accrual deduction after an employee has not worked for a specific amount of time.
- In the event you utilize a Beyond texting integration (TextUs, Text-Em-All, Sense, ZipWhip), you now have the ability to have the text messages save in your specific time zone (EDT, CDT, MDT, PDT, AKDT, or HST):
- By default, messages are saved in UTC (Coordinated Universal Time).
- If you would like the time zone updated, please contact TempWorks Support.
- Fixed an issue where PDF documents were unable to be previewed as intended.
- Fixed an issue where text wouldn’t display correctly when previewing a document.
- Fixed an issue where the ACA Hire Date and Status could not be modified in Beyond when it could in Enterprise.
- Created a new standard report titled “Document Permissions“ which shows the permissions that service reps have related to certain documents.
- Updated default paycheck styles to display the amount of hours an employee “used” according to 2022 CA Accrual law.
- Updated the "WA Paid Family Leave" export based on the updated specifications from WA.
- Fixed an issue where checks would be renumbered when marking a payroll run as complete.
- Fixed an issue where DT hour calculations would be incorrect when using a single timecard.
Updated the MN State W-4 to the 2022 version.
Login server changes require a manual SQL migration script (20220617_self-hosted_sql_migrations.ps1 from the TempWorks GitHub repository ) to be applied using appropriate paths:
> powershell.exe -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -File .\20220617_self-hosted_sql_migrations.ps1 C:\ProgramData\TempWorks\config\login-server
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.