This release introduces a new texting integration partner along with many more optimizations and fixes. Let's get into the updates.
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features. There is an additional note for self-hosted users at the end of this article.
Sense Texting has been released as our latest texting integration partner. For more information, please see the following articles:
- Fixed an issue where worksite addresses were not being validated correctly.
- Users will now be presented with a warning in Beyond when their E-Verify password is nearing the expiration date.
- E-Verify errors will now show to the end-user when credentials have expired.
- Fixed an issue where E-Verify cases were not able to be printed upon completion.
- Updated Configuration details for Address Standardization pages.
- Fixed timeout issues that were occurring when completing workflows.
Further work has been completed on Maryland tax processing.
API Updates: (For Self-Hosted Clients)
- Additional updates for future work behind the scenes.
1.) Login server changes require a manual SQL migration script (20201016_self-hosted_sql_migrations.ps1 from the TempWorks GitHub repository) to be applied using appropriate paths:
> powershell.exe -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -File .\20201016_self-hosted_sql_migrations.ps1 C:\ProgramData\TempWorks\config\login-server
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.