PO Number Transaction Detail
Purpose: This report shows you all of the transactions processed that were linked to a PO. It is a great report to compare the transactions processed under a specific PO vs. the PO value. A message will show up when the transaction total does not match the amount used on the PO record itself.
1. Branch: A drop-down list of all branches in the user’s current hierarchy. Is a multi-value parameter so they can select all branches, just one specific branch or any combination of different branches in the list.
2. Date Filter: A drop- down determining what field your date range filters on.
a. Weekend Bill of the transaction
b. Weekend Date of the transaction
3. Active PO’s: A list of different active filtering options to allow for selection of active and non-active PO’s. Has the following options:
a. Active Only
b. In-Active Only
c. Show All
4. Group By: A list of different fields to group the data into on the report. Has the following options:
c. PO Number Active Status
d. Date Filter
e. (no grouping)
3. Start Date: Starting date of your desired date range
4. End Date: Ending date of your desired date range
7. PONumber Filter: Allows you to filter for a specific PO or for PO’s that start with a specified value.