Enjoy our latest updates and have a safe Thanksgiving 🦃!
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features. There is an additional note for self-hosted users at the end of this article.
Buzz Timecard Legal Agreement
Note that this is only for Timecard Entry and not Mobile Time Punching.
- Middle name is no longer required on PeopleG2 Background Checks in Beyond
- On the Payroll Costs Breakdown Insight Widget, the "B Adj Net" category description has been changed to "Billable Adjustments" for clarity
- Updated layout for Maryland Quarterly Tax UI file to match new Maryland requirements
- Fixed an issue where address standardization was not functioning for Worksites.
- Assignment allocation commission base will now match the default set for the customer when using the Commissions Module.
- Updated W2 reporting to fix timeouts some clients were experiencing
1.) Login server changes require a manual SQL migration script (20201120_self-hosted_sql_migrations.ps1 from the TempWorks GitHub repository) to be applied using appropriate paths:
> powershell.exe -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -File .\20201120_self-hosted_sql_migrations.ps1 C:\ProgramData\TempWorks\config\login-server
Add a "Redis" connection string to the api-jobservice-server configuration as shown in the sample config/api-jobservice-server/appsettings.json config. This should refer to the same redis server you are already using with the api-server, login-server, and beyond containers.