What’s New Version ∞2016.11.18:
- Added a “State W-4” document type for HrCenter admins to choose when assigning a document type to a page.
- The standard report Sales Pipeline and any other reports using a sales pipeline filter will now have the sales pipeline statuses ordered by "Min Progress".
- Open payroll runs will now display accurately when viewing the stoplight looking counter in pay/bill.
- Enterprise will no longer error out during payroll when an employee with a deactivated secondary deposit adjustment does not have account/routing information.
- Added new Bank Routing records.
- Parts of the stoplight counter logic for counting the number of Unbilled Bi-Weekly transactions has been updated.
- AssignmentViewTC has been refreshed to include a newly added column in AssignmentView.
- Added some fixes to prevent mismatching web user names when editing a WebUserAccount.
- The final State FUTA rates for 2016 have been retroactively applied and should be reflected on the current week’s reports for the following states:
- Connecticut is decreasing from 1.9% to 0%.
- Ohio is decreasing from 2.1% to 0%.
- California is decreasing from 2.2% to 1.8%.
- Virgin Islands is decreasing from 2.9% to 1.8%.
- Added LST for Sadsbury TWP, Conneaut School District Pennsylvania.
- Added new sales zip code linking for Yankton South Dakota. Users now have the option for 4.5% and 6.5% sales tax.
- Modified the HrCenter code so that Felony Explanation (the instructions for answering the felony conviction question) can contain HTML. As a result of this change, we can no longer send the text of the instructions back to the system for postfill purposes.
- Copying forms in HrCenter Admin would previously only copy some of the form and not all of it. Now it will copy the page and every setting in it. (So things like amount of pages, etc.)
- Previously, the timecard tool tips were only showing the customer the payable adjustment amounts. Now, they show the bill and pay amounts. This can be turned on and off by using WebCenter admin configs.
- Perviously, WebCenter would error if the user only entered a space for the rejected reason on a timecard. Now, WebCenter will not error now when you enter just a space.