This release brings a ton of additional functionality to Beyond, enhancements related to the E-Verify version 31 upgrade, the 2022 Mobile Friendly W4 in HRCenter, and fixes across TempWorks products.
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
Beyond - Profile Reports
A new “Reports” charm has been added to record types in Beyond to allow for the easy viewing of reports directly related to that record type.
*Note* For more information on this functionality, please see the article titled Beyond - Profile Reports.
Beyond - Branch Transfer Employees
The ability to transfer employees to different branches has been added to Beyond.
*Note* For more information on this functionality, please see the article titled Beyond - How to Transfer an Employee to a Different Branch.
Beyond - Copy Text From Messages
The ability to copy message text has been added to Beyond.
*Note* For more information on this functionality, please see the article titled Beyond - Message Logging.
Beyond - Employee Profile Pictures
The ability to add/view/delete employee profile pictures has been added to Beyond.
*Note* For more information on this functionality, please see the article titled Beyond - Employee Profile Pictures.
E-Verify Version 31 Enhancements
With the upgrade to E-Verify Version 31, additional enhancements have been made to the password management experience along with duplicate case checking based on SSN.
*Note* For more information on this functionality, please see the following articles:
- Fixed an issue where E-Verify cases were unable to be continued.
- Fixed an error when attempting to change an E-Verify password.
- Fixed an issue where a message would not be pinned after selecting to pin the message.
- Fixed an issue where the “Action Type” dropdown would be empty when attempting to filter messages on any record type.
- Fixed a “Report Cannot Be Found” error that would occur when attempting to run reports within Beyond.
- Fixed a visual issue where hierarchy nodes would not appear within the hierarchy list.
- Updated the Puerto Rico W4 to the latest version.
- Updated the mobile friendly Federal W4 form to the latest version.
- Fixed an issue where the employee phone field would not be formatted correctly within custom email templates.
- Added Lansdowne Borough, PA tax jurisdiction “XPAL25617“ to the Zip Code of 19050 at a rate of 0.5%.
- Fixed tax jurisdiction issues related to Elkland Borough, PA and Elkland Township, PA:
- Elkland Borough, PA is now jurisdiction “XPAE751574“ for Zip Code 16920.
- Elkland Township, PA is now Jurisdiction “XPAE51574“ for Zip Code 18616.
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.