- Added new states for electronic pay in the Employee header to avoid confusion. Now, if an employee has incomplete epay information there will be a yellow warning icon in the employee header. This employee is going to receive a live check until the electronic pay setup is complete. When the electronic pay setup is complete, the icon will switch to the coin icon. If electronic pay is not checked in the employee’s pay setup, there will be no icon in the employee header.
- Added a soft stop check error that will appear when processing payroll in a year that has not had tax updates applied.
- In All Options > Administration > Adjustments, the “Will this adjustments be calculated off of Check Date instead of Weekend Date” option now clarifies this is referring to the adjustments yearly max.
- Modified 1095 logic to include Salary method when generating forms.
- Modified the "1095 Verification Summary" report to filter the records by employee Id correctly.
- Service reps with the Secroles of either ‘System Admin’ or ‘Can Move Wages and Fix Adjustment Taxability’, can now access the Year end Recalculation form after modifying an adjustment within All Options > Administration > Adjustments.
- Modified the way the Branch List was populated when initializing employees for 1095 surveys.
- Modified the monthly full time determination in the 1094 form generation to be more accurate in situations where an employee had worked exactly the right amount of hours before determining if a 1094 was needed.
- In rare cases when reissuing a check, the net amount would be double the original check’s net amount. Now when reissuing checks, the net amount will display the correct amount instead of being doubled.
- You will now be able to create SUTA rates for 2019.
- Marion, OH requires electronic W2 submissions for employers with over 25 W2s. Added a new year mag format type for Marion, OH too.
- Added Latitude and Longitude to Employee, Customer, Contact, and Worksite.
- Created a new postfill procedure for the new Address Standardization HR Center page.
- Remodeled the Step Review workflow page to provide clearer instructions for applicants on completing their workflows.
- Previously, Users would be unable to preview workflows when HR Center Admin was configured for the United Kingdom. Now Users will be able to preview workflows again.
- Added customizable dashboards. Users can now have multiple personal and team dashboards. All users will be able to create and edit their personal dashboards but must have the permission ‘team-dashboard-edit’ to create and edit team dashboards. A team cannot have more than one shared dashboard but users may have multiple personal dashboards.
- Added functionality for a new search called ‘Near Me Search’, this will allow you to search for Customers, Contacts, and Worksites on a map based on an inputted address.
- Improved Object property permission logic.
- Sometimes when creating new Assignments, the employee’s name would be displayed as null,null within the assignment card. Now after the assignment has been created, the employee’s name will be correctly displayed on their assignment card.
- Added additional checks to verify the dates on the below fields are being sent to the API as date only.
- Customer Purchase Orders
- Employee ACA Hire Date
- Employee Adjustments
- Employee Education
- Employee EEO
- Employee References
- Employee Work History
- Date fields in E-Verify
- Copying timecards
TW API V3
- Added API support for finding Address Geo coordinates.
- Modified filters when run a GET for Messages and added the ability to set a primary message.
- BypassAddressValidationSevice is now defaulted to true and no longer a required parameter when creating employees through the API.