This release brings multiple features from Enterprise to Beyond, report and tax updates, and fixes across TempWorks products.
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
Beyond - Customer Master View
The ability to toggle “Master View” on the customer/department record has been added to Beyond.
Beyond - Direct Hire Management
The ability to manage Direct Hire job orders has been added to Beyond.
*Note* For more information on this functionality, please see the following article titled Beyond - How to Create and Manage Direct Hire Orders.
Beyond - Rate Sheets
The ability to create and utilize Rate Sheets has been added to Beyond.
*Note* For more information on this functionality, please see the following article titled Beyond - How to Create and Utilize Rate Sheets.
Beyond - Sales Teams
The ability to create and utilize Sales Teams has been added to Beyond.
*Note* For more information on this functionality, please see the following article titled Beyond - How to Create Sales Teams.
- Added a tooltip that explains why a user is unable to edit the ACA Hire Status and ACA Hire Date.
- Updated the Missing Timecards report to include salary timecards that have not yet been approved.
- Fixed issues with the Metrics Front Office report where data would not appear as intended.
- Fixed an error that would occur when running the Employee Messages report.
- Fixed an issue where the Accrual Break-In-Service functionality would not appear as intended within Enterprise.
*Note* For more information on the Break-In-Service functionality, please see the following articles:
- Fixed an issue where the Work History page in HRCenter would not parse information into Enterprise.
- Updated the Mag Media file formats for Nebraska and Connecticut:
- Connecticut: CSV
- Nebraska: ICESA
- Updated the sales tax for County of Sandoval, NM to 6.25%.
- Added the new Portland Metro Tax: Metro Supportive Housing Services Tax based on the requirements set by the state of Oregon:
- A 1% marginal personal income tax on taxable income above $125,000 for individuals and $200,000 for those filing jointly.
- The tax jurisdiction of XORP19282 has been added by TempWorks Software for all Zip Codes directly related to the city of Portland, OR. Therefore, any employee on assignment with a worksite that has a Zip Code in Portland, OR will have the tax automatically applied as long as the above requirement has been met.
- For more information on this tax, please see the following articles:
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.