No tricks here, only treats in the form of some sweet, sweet fixes. We hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween!
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
- Fixed an issue where the PSD Code field would not appear as intended when editing an Employee’s basic tax setup when the Employee is within PA.
- Fixed an issue where the Reports section was missing from the B Menu when the user has proper permissions.
- Fixed an issue where the Employee name was not showing when assigning from an Interview search.
- Fixed a visibility issue when utilizing Beyond on smaller screens.
- Fixed an issue where Required Documents were not updating when selecting the web browsers “Back” button or selecting a Required Documents Search history item.
- Fixed an issue where the Automatic Lunch adjustment was not functioning as intended for employees using mobile time punching.
- Tax calculations have been updated for timecards created using the Gross Up Calculator while having answered “No” to calculating State and/or Federal taxes.
- Fixed an issue with the Gross Up Calculator where the Gross was defaulting to $50 where there was no supplemental tax rate.
- Made optimizations to the Task Manager to allow for all tasks to load more efficiently.
- Fixed an error that would occur when editing and/or submitting a WebCenter Timecard.
- Added two Ohio Jurisdictions:
- Xenia, OH JEDD 1 with a rate of 2.25%.
- Jackson Township, Canton, OH JEDD-TGAB with a rate of 2.5%.
- Added a new report to the Year End Worksheet titled “W2 1099 Data Check“. This report will open automatically once the “Run Check“ has completed within Step 3 of the Worksheet.
- Updated the W2 Estimate Report to provide more accurate results.
1.) API database server changes require a manual SQL migration script (20211022_self-hosted_sql_migrations.ps1 from the TempWorks GitHub repository) to be applied using appropriate paths:
> powershell.exe -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -File .\20211022_self-hosted_sql_migrations.ps1 C:\ProgramData\TempWorks\config\api-server
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.