- Added the ability to print 1099s under 600 or not within the YearEnd Worksheet.
- Added the ability to control sending Web evaluations based on the assignments performance code.
- Added Department Name to the available list of email variables that can be used within email templates.
- Added a new export to report Washington Paid Family Leave.
- The PO value will now default as $0.00 instead of showing a blank field when no value is added.
- Added code to the ADP default Payroll Export to remove special characters from Job titles.
- Optimized the Unemployment Summary report to improve search times.
- Reworked sales jurisdictions for Butler County, OH and Warren County, OH to be correctly displayed based on zip code.
- Updated the EEO-1 report to include job category and pay band column sorting and added a parameter to the report to include blank rows for all categories/pay bands.
- Fixed a foreign key constraint error when navigating to the Activity Tracker on the employee record.
- Sometimes the save button would not work when saving an assignment. Now the save button works correctly when attempting to save an assignment.
- You will now be able to search for invoices based on invoice amount.
- Sometimes after saving an assignment that has a rate sheet applied, the pay rate options would reappear. Now after saving an assignment with a rate sheet attached, the financial details will not be editable.
- Corrected a "String was not recognized as a valid DateTime." error that would sometimes occur when navigating to the drop down admin.
- Errors will now be properly displayed when generating W2 or 1099 data.
- Found and corrected an Assess on Cloud error that a user may get when adding assessments to packages in Admin.
- Added a missing juris from the NY mag media file.
- Created a CSV file format for Pennsylvania quarterly UC filings.
- Made the following tax updates:
- Increased County Occupational License Fee from 1.5% to 2% for Bath County, KY.
- Corrected annual maximum tax from $650.00 to $65,000.00 for Marshall County, KY.
- Increased County Occupational License Fee from .75% to 1% for Simpson County, KY.
- Added new tax for Bridgeport, Belmont County, OH at 1%.
- Added new West Virginia Service Fee for Montgomery Fayette County.
- Updated the IN ICESA file format to meet Indiana’s standards.
- Updated the VA CSV Mag Media format to meet Virginia’s standards.
- Added Hamilton County, Ohio to zip code 45241.
- Updated the tax rate for Wyalusing School district to .94%.
- Updated OH, Springdale City Tax to 1.5%.
- Added a New Mexico Out of State Business 5.125% sales tax option. This can be seen when adding sales tax to a worksite that's located in New Mexico.
- Re-added logging for Expected end date on the assignment that was removed.
- Repaired Geo location information for multiple zip codes.
- Added missing Compatible Juris Groups and Juris Members so that they can be seen when setting up Employer Jurisdictions.
- Created the new default recruiter first CA Employee Notice page.
- The branch list will no longer close immediately when opening the list after searching for branches based on zip code.
- Non ‘Web Public’ interest codes and interest code subcategories will no longer be displayed on the Skills page.
- Added Spanish translations for resume upload instructions.
- Added Validation to the color picker within the Tenant settings.
- Added Validation to Survey answer values to prevent errors when an applicant saves a survey.
- Sometimes when the Resume Upload config was turned off for the Registration page, you would receive an error when navigating to the Registration page. Now you will no longer receive an error on the registration page when the Resume Upload config is turned off.
- Added the ability to clear Cost centers on a web Timecard.
- Modified the Vendor Pending Payments report to account for Timecard adjustments.
- Adjustment units are now capped at 2 decimal places.
- The horizontal scroll bar will now be always be visible in data grids while using large browser windows.
- Added consolidated longPress behavior for mobile wherever there is "right click" behavior. This means you can now long press on a field in mobile to replicate what right click behavior does on desktop.
- Users can no longer removing HRCenter product instance link if the employee has workflows.
- Renamed “Options” to “Filters” on all search pages.
- Job Order type will now be prefilled with creating new orders if there is a default job order type setup.
- When E-Verify credentials are invalid there will be a tooltip for the disabled “Create New Case” button instead of not displaying the button.
- The Tasks page will now display text indicating which service rep created the task.
- Updated the date picker so dates prior to 1980 can be picked. Previously, users had to type in dates that are prior to 1980.
- The tags field on the tasks page is now mobile friendly.
- The product Instance page is now mobile friendly.
- When editing a service rep’s settings, hierarchy allowed cannot be cleared.
- Made minor cosmetic adjustments in edit visifile layout area.
- Added a "Created By Service Rep" filter to Tasks Screen.
- The Filter By field in time entry will now default to Employee Name.
- The universal search popover (dropdown) from the B-menu is now mobile friendly.
- Sometimes when updating the Start date of an assignment and the end date field is blank, a validation message stating that the Start date must be set after the End Date would inaccurately appear. Now when updating the start date, the validation will only appear when there is a value within the end date field and the start date is set after the end date.
- The government personal identifiers (SSN, NIN, SIN) are now formatted when performing a search.
- Added a label for Government Personal Identifiers when adding candidates. Now an SSN will display as “SSN: 123456789” instead of “123456789”. This change was to make it more clear as to what that number is representing.
- Found and corrected an issue where custom URL dashboards would disappear if the user created one without https:// in the beginning of the URL. This was corrected by adding a validation rule whenever creating a new custom dashboard.
- Hitting the Shift+Enter keys at the same time when chatting with an employee will now enter a new line instead of sending the chat.
- Long messages in the message stream will no longer overlap with other messages.
- Removed 'REVOKE ALL' button from the personal access tokens page.
- When creating a task through the Status Change workflow, the Due date is now saved properly.
- When updating a Contact’s status via the Status change workflow the new status will immediately update on the Personal card after saving.
TW API V3
- Added CreatedBySrIdent filter to Tasks endpoint.