The ability to copy Job Orders within Beyond has been added to help with reducing the amount of time needed to create Job Orders based on similar information or from a Master Order. This functionality allows recruiters to work more efficiently in creating Job Orders.
*Note* Any Job Order is able to be copied within Beyond, regardless of the status.
How to Copy an Order
A Job Order can be copied by doing the following:
- Begin by navigating to the Job Order record:
- Within the Job Order record, select the "Copy Order" charm:
- Within the prompt, select "Yes" to copy the Job Order and be navigated to the new Job Order record:
- Within the new Job Order record, all of the basic information will be imported from the original and the status will be set to "Unfilled":
- Once the new Job Order record has been created from the original, please make sure to verify all financial and date information.
*Note* In the event an Inactive Job Order record was copied, the new Job Order record will be set to "Active" with the status as "Unfilled".