This release brings plenty of fixes and improvements across TempWorks products.
*Self-Hosted Action Required* It is essential that the latest migration scripts are applied. Additional information regarding this change can be found within the Self-Hosted note at the bottom of this article.
- Added “Check Date” field to the Beyond Employee advanced search.
- Fixed an issue preventing an employee hire status from including “/” within the name.
- Fixed an issue where adding a timecard adjustment with a $0.00 bill amount would not mark it as non-billable.
- Fixed an issue where the “Submitted By” field would not show the intended information after a candidate has been manually added to a job order.
- Fixed an issue where the user would not be navigated back to the login page after selecting the “back” button on the web browser after logging out of Beyond.
- Fixed an issue where a workflow would generate a duplicate step when completing the first step.
- Fixed an issue where signature validation would prevent applicants from having a first name included within the last name (i.e. Angel Edgar Angeles).
- Updated the 2023 IL W-4 form per requirements of the state of Illinois.
- Fixed an issue preventing PO Numbers from showing within invoices.
For all self-hosted clients, TempWorks will be performing updates for the Login Server over the next several releases. As a result, it is required that Self-Hosted clients make sure to install all hotfixes related to this release as soon as possible and not skip a release.
Login server changes for this release require a manual SQL migration script (20230908_self-hosted_sql_migrations.ps1 from the TempWorks GitHub repository ) to be applied prior to upgrading services using appropriate paths:
> powershell.exe -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -File .\20230908_self-hosted_sql_migrations.ps1 C:\ProgramData\TempWorks\config\login-server
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.