What is Live Chat?
Live Chat allows you to communicate with your recruiter or an on-call service rep from within the Buzz™ app.
Service reps will be able to reach out to you with job updates and you can easily reach out to them with any questions you have.
*Note* New to Buzz? Check out Employee: Buzz Overview
How To Use Live Chat
- In the Buzz app, navigate to the chat option at the bottom
- Select the available rep you wish to chat with
- The green dot will show that they are available
- The one marked as "Your Representative" is your assigned recruiter
- You may need to wait for your rep to accept the chat - the screen will show that the selected rep has joined the chat once they have accepted it
- The text at the bottom of the chat window will state "Waiting for service rep" if it is still waiting for the rep to accept
- Start typing and click submit to send a message.
Live Chat Push Notifications
By default, you will receive notifications when a service rep responds or starts a new chat with you. This is a great way to make sure you never miss a message!
Notifications can be managed in the Buzz app by navigating to the > Settings > Notifications
By default, you will receive push notifications on their devices for the following events related to live chat:
- Chat Closed by Service Rep: The chat has been closed by your recruiter or service rep
- New Chat Invitation: A recruiter or service rep has started a new chat with you
- New Chat Message: A recruiter or service rep has sent a new message to you