This report allows you to view all of your employees that have been deactivated in the system within a given date range.
Where You Can Run This Report
This report can be run in Enterprise under All Options > reports. Select the Employee Info category on the left.
You can also run this report in Beyond under B menu > Reports. Select All Reports and search by report name or report group of employee info.
- Start Date: Starting message logged date of your desired date range
- End Date: Ending message logged date of your desired date range
- Branch: A drop down list of all branches in the user’s current hierarchy. Is a multi-value parameter so they can select all branches, just one specific branch or any combination of different branches in the list.
- Group By: A list of different fields to group the data into on the report. Has the following options:
- Branch on the customer
- Customer Name on the customer
- Date of the message
- Rep who logged the message