- When users create a new customer, the default invoice style and default email template configs (DefaultCustInvEmail & DefaultCustInvoice) would follow the hierarchy level the service rep was at rather than the selected customer branch. This can create problems in a situations if a user picked a different branch for the customer than the branch their service rep is in as it would use the service reps hierarchy to find the default configs. Now this will use the customer’s selected branch.
- Added Storey County to the Zip Code drop down menus as an option for zip code 89434.
- The HrCenter search will no longer show applicant steps that have a completed step status.
- Fixed a missing SSN issue on PeopleNet export files.
- Fixed a new PK error when the employee had more than one PrEmpAdjRecord for the same AdjId and that AdjId was exempted from the paycode being processed.
- Fixed a display issue when abandoning Positive Pay runs. Now, the Enterprise wizard will correctly reflect the total net of the live checks in that file.
- The proofing error “Customer worksite does not have a MD County Tax setup” was previously not executing correctly in situations where the worksite is in MD and the county jurisid is blank. This has been corrected.
- Previously, If someone abandons your invoice payment session while you are still posting payments, it correctly clears out all of your previous payments, but you would still be able to continue to apply new payments in the abandoned session. Now, in this scenario an error will show up preventing additional payments from being added.
- Created prefill/postfill procedures for Rhode Island W4s. (fx_HRC_Employee_Prefill_RhodeIsland_W4 & fx_HRC_Employee_Postfill_RhodeIsland_W4)
- Added the ability to set a default hire status to be used specifically for HrCenter applicants. This has to be done on the back end.
- Updated the following Prefill/Postfill procedures:
- fx_HRC_Employee_Prefill_Missouri_W4 & fx_HRC_Employee_Postfill_Missouri_W4
- fx_HRC_Employee_Prefill_Kansas_W4 & fx_HRC_Employee_Postfill_Kansas_W4
- fx_HRC_Employee_Prefill_DCW4 & fx_HRC_Employee_Postfill_DCW4
- Now when filling out a direct deposit from from HrCenter, the postfill will only deactivate adjustments that are a secondary deposit.
- We added a new config for you called "Customer Candidate Status" under the Customer Candidate category. When this is active, the candidate status will show under each candidate on the customer candidate review page.
- Added a new config “Vendor Allow Removing Candidates” under the Vendor category. This will prevent or allow vendors from removing candidates from orders.
- Improved performance in the Vendor > Employee search area.
- On the customer candidate review page, candidates are now ordered by the last time their candidate status was changed; the newest status changes are at the top.
- Updated NJ SUTA from .525% to .425%
- Updated the sales tax rates in Washington for Q1 & Q2 per the document located at http://dor.wa.gov.